Gaming Namco Museum Remix

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IGN Article

So I read that Galaga is getting a Wii-make and I'm all excited and stuff. Because I love Galaga. And then I read the description for it:

IGN said:
Galaga Remix: With Galaga invaders arriving from the far reaches of space, players must try to shoot down the invading forces and save Pac-Man from ultimate destruction. With up to four-players able to challenge the oncoming invaders, and scores being tallied for each player, wiping out an alien species has never been so much fun.

And then I see the picture:
namco-museum-remix-for-wii-20070517053655934.jpg

No...no...no...no...NO! I do not want to freaking save Pac-Man. I want to blow up alien ships, but let the one guy in the back take my guy, and then blow the crap outta him while carefully avoiding my captured ship he holds, and then watching as my previous ship floats down to attach to my current ship for dual butt kicking. I do not want to save a stupid yellow thing that for some reason just happens to be floating through space. Isn't an alien invasion enough of a reason to blow up the enemy ships anymore? Why do I have to rescue a freaking yellow dot with a drug problem?????

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I saw that Galaga pic yesterday I thought it was from Pac N Roll, only now in this post do I realize its Galaga!

It looked like all of the games revolve around Pac-Man for some reason. Why not just call it something stupid like "Pac-Mans Arcade Adventure" or something, this is just gonna trick retro fans into thinking they're gonna get something like the previous Namco Museum games.

I think this'll be just as bad as the 3D Space Invaders game Tatio where you control a guy (not a spaceship) and you shoot aliens in a alley with protection from bins...it is as bad as it sounds.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Polygonized rainbow-colored levels huh? Yeah that's how this generation will remember Galaga. "Oh yeah, that game where you have to save that yellow bowling ball from dying in his florescently painted acid trip world."

I'm sorry, but don't these screens look fugly as hell to anyone else?

chromemax

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
sorry to bring up an old topic but i recently downloaded this one. it's ntsc. i boot it from wiiflow and i get a black screen. any ideas? i really wanna play it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2