Namco Museum Remix

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by jumpman17, May 18, 2007.

May 18, 2007

Namco Museum Remix by jumpman17 at 3:24 AM (1,226 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. jumpman17
    OP

Former Staff jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

United States
    IGN Article

So I read that Galaga is getting a Wii-make and I'm all excited and stuff. Because I love Galaga. And then I read the description for it:

And then I see the picture:
    [​IMG]

No...no...no...no...NO! I do not want to freaking save Pac-Man. I want to blow up alien ships, but let the one guy in the back take my guy, and then blow the crap outta him while carefully avoiding my captured ship he holds, and then watching as my previous ship floats down to attach to my current ship for dual butt kicking. I do not want to save a stupid yellow thing that for some reason just happens to be floating through space. Isn't an alien invasion enough of a reason to blow up the enemy ships anymore? Why do I have to rescue a freaking yellow dot with a drug problem?????

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

2. lagman

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico
    So now Galaga is a FPS? A FPS with Pacman! [​IMG]

3. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    When I saw that Galaga pic yesterday I thought it was from Pac N Roll, only now in this post do I realize its Galaga!

It looked like all of the games revolve around Pac-Man for some reason. Why not just call it something stupid like "Pac-Mans Arcade Adventure" or something, this is just gonna trick retro fans into thinking they're gonna get something like the previous Namco Museum games.

I think this'll be just as bad as the 3D Space Invaders game Tatio where you control a guy (not a spaceship) and you shoot aliens in a alley with protection from bins...it is as bad as it sounds.

4. jumpman17
    OP

Former Staff jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

United States
  5. .TakaM

Member .TakaM .II

New Zealand
    classic namco

6. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    It didn't get much press when it was released it was just quietly put into bargain bins. I remember seeing a PS2 version for about £2.99 couple years back. Its not even worth that.

7. Mikkelstorgaard

Newcomer Mikkelstorgaard Member

Denmark
    I think it's some sort of concept art, you know, to show that both games like Pac N' Roll and Galaga is on that disk.

Well, it is that.

8. [M]artin

Member [M]artin .

United States
    Polygonized rainbow-colored levels huh? Yeah that's how this generation will remember Galaga. "Oh yeah, that game where you have to save that yellow bowling ball from dying in his florescently painted acid trip world."

I'm sorry, but don't these screens look fugly as hell to anyone else?

9. chromemax

Newcomer chromemax Newbie

Romania
    sorry to bring up an old topic but i recently downloaded this one. it's ntsc. i boot it from wiiflow and i get a black screen. any ideas? i really wanna play it