• Likes 1

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dylan said:
Anyone got a strategy to finding thunderus? I've been running from route to route for like half an hour now and can't seem to get him to show up.
go to Nimbasa (day) with your synchronize munna fainted in the lead and a wobbuffet with the shadow tag ability just after (if you got a wynaut outbreak, just give it one level and it will evolve and gain lots of HP).

Save at either gate (there are three) and keep going to the route of your preference. If it's not raining, just come back inside the gate and go out again. Eventually it will be raining and you'll be able to find it in the grass (or sand).

Before I thought of this strategy, I had encountered him with my false swipe poke (dunno if wobbuffet can learn it lol wobbuffet couldn't learn any TM or other moves in Generation II, what was I thinking????). Got him at Route 16. =3

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
Got myself an Adamant AxeW with Mold Breaker:
17/30/14/27/17/31

Its pretty good imo
Offensively sure, but you really do want to maximise its potential to survive.
Like this one time my Scizor survived a fire attack with 1 HP, she couldn't possibly have if I didn't maximise her HP IV and EVs.

It's also got an adamant nature, since its attack stat is already pretty boss, but the speed stat is lacking, you want a jolly nature really.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
RupeeClock said:
I bred the most incredible gible a few days ago.
http://pix.gbatemp.net/125264/awesome%20Gi...20IV%20view.png
Those aren't his views being displayed on the top screen, those are his IVs.

He's now a level 100 garchomp, fully EV trained and kicking ass on battle subway.
Current best streak is about 25, if my starmie hadn't fainted by the time that hippowdon started spamming curse, my streak wouldn't have ended.
Clone the Gible and give it to me.

It's freaking awesome.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

echotype

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't use the cheat to check the EV/IV's for Pokemon White USA, game won't boot with it enabled. Please how do I fix?

Have ezflash vi with latest firmware and nds lite.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone happen to be breeding Zorua by chance? I need to get him and his evolution to finish my Pokedex.

Also, WTB the removal of the Happiness evolution so I can get a Swoobat.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
basher11 said:
just fight bianca and cheren and the game freak dude.

you'll get there.
And Cynthia eventually, though her Spiritomb is cheap as hell. I can pretty much pound her with a team of level 75's without taking a lot of damage. I beat her just with the 3 legendary dragons at level 75 each.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've got a quick question

I know you can RNG for both IV's and natures for Zekrom and Reshiram at N's Castle (This is provided you lose intentionally to N in said battle)

My question is, can they also be RNG'd at DragonSpiral tower? I have no problem using Pokegen to fill up my boxes so I'm forced to KO it at N's Castle, just as long as RNGing for IV's and Nature work at DragonSpiral.

It just seems easier to do it at Dragonspiral Tower rather than losing half the money you've earned by losing to N.

Of course, I haven't ever RNG'd before but ya gotta learn something new everyday right? Cant be that hard.

I already know they cant be Shiny, that's not what I'm looking for. Blue+Black is better than Blue+Green anyway.

If anyone can inform me of this, and if I can pull this off properly, I will clone the Zekrom and give you one. If not then no harm done.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you only lose about 8000 poke yens regardless of how much you have. If you still don't wanna lose money, you can expend it in something useful, like vitamins, and then battle The Riches in Undella Town with your first pokemon holding an amulet coin. Go every day there and one more family member will battle you, so be prepared for many battles in a row (six on the last day).

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Did all of you log in on PGL, and then click Promotions? The button that have a smiling face on it to the left corner. After that click Eevee evolution event and press submit after clicking on it. Make sure you are not in dreamworld, but have a pokemon tucked inn. After that just find the eevolution in the bushes and tadaa you got it. After you leave dream world with your pokemon, it will leave with you.

Tombstoner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
azileath said:
I have pokemon white and the cheat for checking EV/IV just keeps the game at a black screen. How can I fix this?????? So many people have been having problems with this. Why isn't it fixed yet?????
Not a fix, but an alternate method is to send your Pokémon to the computer using IR-GTS and checking the IVs/EVs in PokéSav or PokéGen,

Nimbus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
azileath said:
anyone know how to fix the check EV/IV cheat code in Pokemon White? I'd rather not send to computer or use pokesav.

That is so bizzare, I have no problem using the codes. They work just fine for me, and I'm using a DSTwo as well...

I wish I could help figure out what was wrong, I suspect it's your codes being input incorrectly, or perhaps another code conflicting, but I couldn't say for sure.

I decided to cancel my mono-type runthrough, and just use any pokemon I want to that I feel like. I haven't the time to seriously make a playthrough, let alone record one.

Anyway, here are my current teams, no OT Names/etc listed. EV Spreads left out, but they're still properly EV trained. Assume that they all belong to me in one way or another, because they do.

Black

Zoroark (Male) - Sabata (Shiny)
Ability: Illusion
Night Daze, Flamethrower, Shadow Claw, Double Team
Nature: Naive
LV: 56
Wish he could get Shadow Sneak

Gothorita (Female) - Carmilla (Shiny)
Ability: Shadow Tag (I know it hasn't been released, I know I hacked it. It's nothing that makes this lil wonder any less personal)
Psychic/Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Rest
Nature: Bold
LV: 50
Wish she got Recover and Cosmic Power

Swampert (Male) - Reggae
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Relaxed
Waterfall, Earthquake, Ice Beam, Steath Rock
LV: 55

Whimsicott (Female) - K'yaa (She will **** you up good)
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Timid....I think
Cotton Guard, Substitute, Leech Seed, Encore
LV: 53

Metagross (None) - Sasha (See if you can get the reference)
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Adamant
Bullet Punch, Thunderpunch, Earthquake, Agility/Whatever
LV: 57

Tornadus (Male) - Jinfu (Corruption on Fujin) (****ING RNG SHINY! Never doing that again, I assure you...too much work, and takes too long)
Ability: Prankster
Rain Dance, Hurricane, Hammer Arm, Protect
LV: 60
Note: Fear this wind genie....his attacks are literally resisted by nothing (Fighting+Flying have no real resists when paired together), and Rain Dance+Hurricane is to be feared and respected, expecially with the 30% confuse rate and 100% accuracy. Once I get this bugger going, which takes a single turn, absolute destruction...

White (Barely Started a new game), note that I have traded older generation mons to this game from black, some of which came from HG/SS etc, and alterned them as far as the OT # and ID to match my White version. Beyond that, they are not EV trained or altered beyond that.

Hoothoot (Female) - Caramel
Ability: Insomniac
Nature: Bold
Air Slash, Extrasensory, Hypnosis, Roost
LV: 5 (The moves were bred onto it from LV up moves with it's parents)
Hidden Power: Water 70

Mienfoo (Female) - Strawberry (Shiny)
Ability: Regenerator
HJK, U-Turn, Fake-Out, Hidden Power/Protect
LV: 5
Hidden Power: Ice 70

Vanillite (Female) - Cocca
Ability: Ice Body
Nature: Calm
Ice Beam/Blizzard, Acid Armor, Mirror Coat, Water Pulse
Hidden Power: Ground 70

Shinx (Female) - Lemon (Shiny) (Noticing a pattern here?)
Ability: Intimidate (So not giving up Superpower and whatnot)
Nature: Rash (Yeah, was going to keep trying for a Jolly or Adamant, but it was shiny so I gave up and went with it)
Thunderbolt/Wild Bolt, Crunch, Superpower, Howl
Hidden Power: Irrelivant, don't use it on Luxray.

Clefairy (Female) - Cinnamon
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Hasty
Flamethrower, Double Edge, Belly Drum, Haven't thought of anything else
Hidden Power: Lol BD+DE+Magic Guard, who needs Hidden Power

Cubone (Male) - Malt (Yeah, give you a hint, names are types of something that one of my party members is)
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Adamant
Rock Slide, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Double Edge

I may switch out one of them on my White team for a water or grass type at some point, but for now that's my black and white team.

And it seems Costelo stickied this thread. Thanks Costy!

D

Deleted_171835

OP
*bump*
Some guys at 2ch made this with the Pokedex 3D app using AR cards.
02vce1.jpg
01effj.jpg

04ax79o.jpg

Looks pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I wouldn't mind graphics like this in a new Pokemon game at all!

Nimbus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:
*bump*
Some guys at 2ch made this with the Pokedex 3D app using AR cards.
02vce1.jpg
01effj.jpg

04ax79o.jpg

Looks pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I wouldn't mind graphics like this in a new Pokemon game at all!

Only one thing I can say about the 3D Gellicient.

BALLZ!

Somehow Zekrom looks like it's going WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Kyurem looks like a retarded frozen chicken as usual.

Ferrothorn reminds me of something out of a Megaman Game.

Cool nonetheless though, wonder how long it took em.

Nimbus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
azileath said:
I renamed my pokemon white save to pokemon black so I can get pokemon black exclusive pokemon without starting a new game. For some reason I can't get into black city, it loads white forest. how can i get black city?

Have an AR or running it on a flashcart?

Use the code that switches the two, there is a code you know that switches Black City with White forest and visa versa, on either version. Thats what I did with my Black Version, I played through white since I hated Blacks selection of wild pokes, and then when I decided to restart white on my DS2 I moved the save over to black and used that code to switch the two.

Eh fine, I'm feeling nice today.

Pokemon Black

::Switch between Black City and White Forest (L,R)
::: (L) Get Black City. ® Get White Forest. After pressing the Button, save game and reset. Permanent effect.
94000130 FDFF0000
B2000024 00000000
20034906 00000000
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FEFF0000
B2000024 00000000
20034906 00000001
D2000000 00000000

Pokemon White

::Switch between Black City and White Forest (L,R)
::: (L) Get Black City. ® Get White Forest. After pressing the Button, save game and reset. Permanent effect.
94000130 FDFF0000
B2000024 00000000
20034906 00000000
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FEFF0000
B2000024 00000000
20034906 00000001
D2000000 00000000

Cant remember who made the codes, I think it may have been faospark, but I'm not sure to be honest. Thanks one way or the other to whoever made it though. All credit goes to whoever you are, and I claim no credit for them. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME CREDIT, OR I MIGHT HAVE TO BITE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c