• Start date
  • Views 352,616
  • Replies 1,893
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted-236924

OP
SoulSnatcher said:
Well, the C-Gear is always looking for an available local wireless connection, Wi-Fi connection or infrared connection.
Perhaps, it found an open Wi-Fi network and automatically connected to it.
No.
The C-Gear will not connect to Wi-Fi without asking first.

SoulSnatcher said:
QUOTE(TheDestroyer @ Mar 5 2011, 06:16 PM) It's taking too long for the USA release to get dump
frown.gif
Just play the EU version and when the NA version gets dumped, use the save file on that game.
The NA and EU game are 99% the same, anyways. Look at YayMii's post below. The only differences between the game are the usage of AM/PM and a few other minor things.
Hey guys, the EU ROM is actually almost identical to the US version.

Proof: there's no region code embedded into the EU ROM, and people have been reporting that a non-scene US ROM dump is identical in internal data to the EU ROM.
You can also choose your US location in the EU version, which is further proof. And addition to that, Pokesav recognizes all Euro Pokemon as American Pokemon.
Here's a screenshot of the internal data of the European ROM:
Proof.png
[/p]
You forgot to mention that you cannot transfer the US Celebi/Shiny Beasts to an UK game and cannot transfer the UK Celebi/Beasts to an US game.

Mcdeal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pingouin7 said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Well, the C-Gear is always looking for an available local wireless connection, Wi-Fi connection or infrared connection.
Perhaps, it found an open Wi-Fi network and automatically connected to it.
No.
The C-Gear will not connect to Wi-Fi without asking first.

SoulSnatcher said:
QUOTE(TheDestroyer @ Mar 5 2011, 06:16 PM) It's taking too long for the USA release to get dump
frown.gif
Just play the EU version and when the NA version gets dumped, use the save file on that game.
The NA and EU game are 99% the same, anyways. Look at YayMii's post below. The only differences between the game are the usage of AM/PM and a few other minor things.
Hey guys, the EU ROM is actually almost identical to the US version.

Proof: there's no region code embedded into the EU ROM, and people have been reporting that a non-scene US ROM dump is identical in internal data to the EU ROM.
You can also choose your US location in the EU version, which is further proof. And addition to that, Pokesav recognizes all Euro Pokemon as American Pokemon.
Here's a screenshot of the internal data of the European ROM:
Proof.png
[/p]
You forgot to mention that you cannot transfer the US Celebi/Shiny Beasts to an UK game and cannot transfer the UK Celebi/Beasts to an US game.

Is this true?

zomgteehee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm kind of new at using my R4
unsure.gif
So this patch does NOT work for the R4 UPGRADE (which is the one I have)? Also, on the first page, it said something about Wood v 1.26 :wtf: Wtheck is that?

And just to be sure, if the patch doesn't work for the R4 Upgrade, is there another way for it to work?

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zomgteehee said:
unsure.gif
So this patch does NOT work for the R4 UPGRADE (which is the one I have)? Also, on the first page, it said something about Wood v 1.26 :wtf: Wtheck is that?

And just to be sure, if the patch doesn't work for the R4 Upgrade, is there another way for it to work?
If it doesn't work, then I assume no. I'm not sure if you can install wood on the Upgrade
but it's worth a try, otherwise get a new Flashcart

zomgteehee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameWinner said:
zomgteehee said:
unsure.gif

If it doesn't work, then I assume no. I'm not sure if you can install wood on the Upgrade
but it's worth a try, otherwise get a new Flashcart

Argh!!
cry.gif
Thanks anyway >< Um. So, specifically, how do I install Wood onto the R4?

Razor1993

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have the German version of Pokemon Black!
is there any way to get the Zorua event? any Celebie cheats or anytthing?
Thx

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been asked already, but would it make any difference if I were to play the English European one now, rather than wait for the American release? As far as trading globally and all that.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wolvenreign said:
Sorry if this has been asked already, but would it make any difference if I were to play the English European one now, rather than wait for the American release? As far as trading globally and all that.
Nope, both versions are 99% the same

Trunksinflames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HaoS12 said:
SmokeFox said:
HaoS12 said:
Hey guys, been playing the game for a bit today, and playing around with walking through walls AR code and found this random glitch
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67OR4HDzjMk[/youtube]
just think its interesting
Wow, that funny, did you try to use dig?

No, I didnt. Didnt think that would do anything since this is on a regular route and not a cave or anything

I'll play around with Walking through walls some more.
maybe I'll find other weird things xD

also, check out the channel from the vid I posted for some other PKMN black & white vids like how to get most if not all AR codes easily, with like 3 clicks, no inputing.
LOL

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mike_AOD said:
Someone here who wants to get the Victini Event on my SavFile for me? :S
i got you it, then you made me do it AGAIN on another one. Now your asking others to get you more? Not cool man -.-

Freek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fran_Alcorcon said:
What's up with the Spanish ROMs and the other ones? Because I've only seen the German and the French ones...

there is a spanish version of it floating around

XXXX-PEB-MX.rar

that should help you out a little

btw if file names arent allowed....mods pls delete...but im pretty sure they are allowed

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
dunno if this has already been mentioned but in Castelia City, in the building with the party, on the top floor, there is a guy (the top right-most one) if you talk to him he speaks in german! Is this a glitch on ninty's part, another part of AP or deliberate? Here's what he says:

German: Ich habe mir nun ein Auto zugelegt! Damit ist die nächste Stadt auch ganz ohne Orden zum Greifen nah! Es sei denn, ich rassele durch meine Führerscheinprüfung.

English Translation: I have now bought a car! So that the next town is also close enough to touch without orders! Except, I rattling through my driving test.

Hypershad12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's been a French Release, EU release, and even a German release. The NA release seems to be taking it's sweet time.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Wizzerzak said:
dunno if this has already been mentioned but in Castelia City, in the building with the party, on the top floor, there is a guy (the top right-most one) if you talk to him he speaks in german! Is this a glitch on ninty's part, another part of AP or deliberate? Here's what he says:

German: Ich habe mir nun ein Auto zugelegt! Damit ist die nächste Stadt auch ganz ohne Orden zum Greifen nah! Es sei denn, ich rassele durch meine Führerscheinprüfung.

English Translation: I have now bought a car! So that the next town is also close enough to touch without orders! Except, I rattling through my driving test.

actually there's also an Italian person in same room who says:

Italian: Ciao! Ti stai divertendo? Non sentirti in imbarazzo. Parla pure con chi vuoi.

English Translation: Hello! Are you having fun? Do not feel embarrassed. He also speaks with anyone.

Mike_AOD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
iMasaru said:
Mike_AOD said:
Someone here who wants to get the Victini Event on my SavFile for me? :S
i got you it, then you made me do it AGAIN on another one. Now your asking others to get you more? Not cool man -.-

That was the Time when you got me the False SaveFile, check the times. ^^

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wizzerzak said:
Wizzerzak said:

Italian: Ciao! Ti stai divertendo? Non sentirti in imbarazzo. Parla pure con chi vuoi.

English Translation: Hello! Are you having fun? Do not feel embarrassed. He also speaks with anyone.
It was like that in the Japanese version as well. I think it was some kind of easteregg.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hypershad12 said:
There's been a French Release, EU release, and even a German release. The NA release seems to be taking it's sweet time.

XD yep, but look at it this way, technically the NA version hasn't even been released yet.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
SignZ said:
Wizzerzak said:
Wizzerzak said:

It was like that in the Japanese version as well. I think it was some kind of easteregg.

yh must be there's spanish as well:

Spanish: ¡Es la primera vez que vengo aquí! ¡Pero este precioso paisaje hace que me sienta como en casa!

English Translation: This is the first time I come here! But this beautiful landscape makes me feel like home!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu:
    hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?
    @SylverReZ forgor to tag lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Materia_tofu, Maybe ask the EZ-Flash team.
    maybe tomorrow lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You can make a post on the DS forum about your findings, and they'll do their best to respond. They have a GBAtemp account here, you know.
    oh ye i made a post i did forget they had an account i prob shouldve tagged them in the post
    tbh
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Materia_tofu, Would've been a great idea, because they'll notice.
    +1
    im not a very bright individual, but we live and we learn
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Materia_tofu, We do learn a lot from plenty of talented individuals.
    this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to be doing fine.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Well, from what I've heard from my parents, he had a seizure last night, perhaps an epileptic episode, fucking died, had a near death experience, my dad called the paramedics, they showed up, took him to the hospital, and he woke up covered in tubes, and started complaining.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    He couldn't eat until after his MRI, when he had a bomb pop.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    What matters now is that he's doing alright.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But you still don't know what it was?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Has he had seizures before?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    apparently stress can cause seizures, my brother had one during a test once
    never had one before that, and never had one since
  • Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123:
    Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?
    @Veho for those that want to
    experience being sonic the hedgehog
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Veho for those that want to experience being sonic the hedgehog