• Views 352,561
  • Replies 1,893
  • Likes 1

Didu50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this working on AKAIO 1.85.? What is the differrence between the European version and The North American version?

Uthred

Trophies
XP
Country
Im just wondering is there a list anywhere that breaks down what Pokemon you can get by playing the game straight, what ones require trading, what ones require an event etc. As there are no events in Ireland and I've no-one to trade with (cant hang around playground since that restraining order came in
wink.gif
) I'm interested to see what I'll be missing.

lilboymonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ImpuLse8818 said:
just use wifi to get it it's all i did

Sweet, just got it. Thanks for reminding, completely forgot about this one.

On a side note, I was reading on serebii that to get Zoroark requires the use of DS Download Play; I don't have a 2nd DS nor know anyone nearby/close that has a DS/Pokemon. I was wondering if trading the Shiny Dogs the normal way through wireless would work so that I can get Zoroark?

Prince Valmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilboymonkey said:
On a side note, I was reading on serebii that to get Zoroark requires the use of DS Download Play; I don't have a 2nd DS nor know anyone nearby/close that has a DS/Pokemon. I was wondering if trading the Shiny Dogs the normal way through wireless would work so that I can get Zoroark?

Normal trading will not activate the event, from what I hear. Another thing that concerns me is the use of "DS Download Play". I'm almost 100% it will only work for official cartridges.

One more thing, does anyone know much about this "Infrared" feature?

sirki11a1ot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to get zoroak by just connecting using the Nintendo WiFi Connection on the jap version. It came as a lvl 50

BTW whats the difference between NA and E versions of the game?

IBuildMyOwnHotRo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get the freezing problem that was on the previous pokemon games with AP. I got R4 Wood 1.26, the game is patched, everything is fine; no Exp bug, no save bug. But the game freezes after like 5-10 minutes. It does that on both Black & White. It's not my DS since Yugioh works fine. Anyone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, hi