Homebrew Question N64/GCN switch emulation on hombrew

Matz115

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does anyone know if a n64/gcn emulator is being worked on for hombrew. I've seen many posts about Lakka but i want to know if one is being worked on or is available for homebrew

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know if a n64/gcn emulator is being worked on for hombrew. I've seen many posts about Lakka but i want to know if one is being worked on or is available for homebrew
Your best bet is to get a separate card to use lakka on. There’s even a lakka file floating around that has a experimental Dolphin (game cube) emulator that somewhat works

D

Deleted User

theres a WIP n64 emulator for horizon (the normal firmware) and now it runs about 1-5 fps when you get it to work

gabe_derp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lakka already has support for N64 games, and it runs pretty decently. Managed to get around 40-60 FPS on Super Smash Bros.

As said, there is experimental copies of Lakka that have Gamecube support, but I imagine it's at a unplayable state right now.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lakka already has support for N64 games, and it runs pretty decently. Managed to get around 40-60 FPS on Super Smash Bros.

As said, there is experimental copies of Lakka that have Gamecube support, but I imagine it's at a unplayable state right now.
they run around 1/3 the speed

gabe_derp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But... Lakka have problems with the battery right?
Not in the new releases. And even if your battery was affected by the bug, there's a software fix available in Hekate's boot menu. Screen burn-in is still an issue, though. Was playing F-Zero and had the Blue Falcon burned into my LCD screen for an hour...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol