Magus19

OP
Trophies
Website
rotdteam.sourceforge.net
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't emulated the Nintendo 64 for a long while now and I was wondering which is the best emulator, and if any have net play. Last time I tried I think the best was project 64 but things change fast in the emu world. I would like to emulate Perfect Dark if possible so if you know that it won't work I won't bother trying. I have the N64 version but playing over the net would be sweet. Thanks!

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Project64 1.7 beta......for registered users only, not free(gotta make a small donation) but is the best thing out there hands down!
Lots of features not implemented in 1.6, faster core, frequent updates and an over all better compatibility.
For me, that's the way to go, it's worth it.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Project64 1.7 beta......for registered users only, not free(gotta make a small donation) but is the best thing out there hands down!
Lots of features not implemented in 1.6, faster core, frequent updates and an over all better compatibility.
How does Yoshi's Story run?
Any support for Hey You Pikachu?
hrth.gif

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

How does Yoshi's Story run?
Any support for Hey You Pikachu?
hrth.gif

Sorry, I'm not a pikachu fan, and I'm not too sure if Yoshi's story runs either, I can't remember playing the game though....
I will check back on the forum to find out...

Reguarding online play, it's still not implemented.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know the best settings (Like a setting that would work with most games) for Project 64? I've never gotten it perfectly well run on my comp. It's either too fast or too slow. And for some reasons, some plugins won't be read from the plugins folder. Like if I open Project 64, sometimes it gives me an error about a plugin or whatever.

moribund112

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
It seems like they're really still working on it.
I'm impressed.
Hopefully they'll come out with a stable build of 1.7 for the public soon.

Are people using the original N64 controllers through some sort of adapter to play on the PC?

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It seems like they're really still working on it.
I'm impressed.
Hopefully they'll come out with a stable build of 1.7 for the public soon.

Are people using the original N64 controllers through some sort of adapter to play on the PC?

Nope...I suppose I could buy an Adaptoidto use a N64 controller, but I'm perfectly happy with my GC controller(trough a triolink adapter),which is in some ways even better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Btw it seems like the user dtapple disabled others posting on their profile, either they are...