Homebrew RELEASE N64 dynarec is out as beta release

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It works. Kind of a pain in the ass compared to the nsp that was working fine until the latest edit, but oh well I suppose.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Surprise, for me its kind of a pain in the ass if u use nsp ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, it's a very very minor pain in the ass. Instead of just launching RA in one step, I have to launch HBL and then launch RA in two steps, so obviously it's the smallest of pains in the ass imaginable. ;p

I really appreciate your work and your help m4xw! Ich freue mich auf den naechsten Update!

Reactions: m4xw

grabman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And what an n64 it is!

Look fellows i decided to take a trip down memory lane booted up my og xbox with the 1.4 cpu and 128mb ram all my xbe are patched yadda yadda and whether i use coinops or surreal the 64 emu experience is sooooo much nicer on m4xw’s work. Please be respectful to him. He is literally giving us his blood sweat and tears! The only thing that is better on my og xbox is killer instinct. That is a real minor thing. Really minor. But the res across the board is a huge difference. So is the speed of most games. This is a console that i have never really seen done well on ps3 or 360. Not only is it done well but the interface is also very nice. Less complaining. Please. Looking for help i got no issue with you. I will always try and help others. But complaining about what you got for free please keep that to yourselves...

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm satisfied all of the N64 games I want I have between Wii U and Switch, only Goldeneye which I have on Wii64 (on Wii U) would I want on this so I probably won't update anymore unless I know Goldeneye is without the stutters.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yeah I'm satisfied all of the N64 games I want I have between Wii U and Switch, only Goldeneye which I have on Wii64 (on Wii U) would I want on this so I probably won't update anymore unless I know Goldeneye is without the stutters.

Banjo Tooie is pretty much unplayable unfortunately.

Reactions: Wolf2000

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh If that's far into the game I might not ever make it anyway. I just haven't been able to get into the Banjo games very much. I beat Conker's and PD years ago.

Last edited by ,

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll give them another try at some point, I had the same problem with DK 64. Even though I beat Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, 3 and Returns.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'll give them another try at some point, I had the same problem with DK 64. Even though I beat Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, 3 and Returns.

You know I'm just giving you a hard time! I love all of Rare's games from that era, but there are certainly legitimate criticisms about all of them, especially DK64. The DKC trilogy are completely different from DK64, so enjoying DKC doesn't at all mean you will like DK64, in the same way that liking SMB doesn't mean you will like SM64.

atypicalchaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you guys getting anything other than a white expanse after exitting Banjo's house in Banjo Tooie? The opening cutscene plays...but once the spiral mountain environment loads I can only see Banjo, Bottles' corpse and Bottles' ghost. I only ask because given other comments it seems other people's experiences are different...

Last edited by atypicalchaos,
Reactions: Wolf2000

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Are you guys getting anything other than a white expanse after exitting Banjo's house in Banjo Tooie? The opening cutscene plays...but once the spiral mountain environment loads I can only see Banjo, Bottles' corpse and Bottles' ghost. I only ask because given other comments it seems other people's experiences are different...

That’s how it is for me. Plus it took like two fucking hours of stuttering just to get through the opening cut scenes.

grabman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay...I was wondering if the issue was specific to my machine and had something to do with my settings or something...thank you

banjo tooie is actually somewhat playable for me with the patched hekate and latest patron core...i can make a vid if you like

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone