N3DSxl freeShop crashing when queue game download

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by ap20889, Aug 9, 2018.

1. ap20889
    OP

ap20889 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2018
    United States
    So I used to use freeShop perfectly fine but lately i've had a problem with my 3ds and its CFW that freeShop will open fine and I have my ticket for the games, but once I queue a game for downloading an error "an exception occured" pops up with ARM11 core 0 crashing EVERY TIME. I have tried searching for this but I cant seem to find a solution. I have updated everything and reinstalled freeShop too. Please help! I have a picture of the screen that shows the error below:

Attached Files:

2. zoogie

zoogie playing around in the dsiware

Nov 30, 2014
    Micronesia, Federated States of
    Freeshop is closing down.

3. ihaveamac

ihaveamac GBAtemp Guru

Apr 20, 2015
    United States
    Changes are being rolled out on Nintendo's CDN that will require a legitimate ticket to be given to download titles. You get a ticket when purchasing on the eShop. This prevents downloading contents that you didn't buy. There is no fix. In the future, you will need to buy your games or actually put effort into your piracy again.

4. ap20889
    OP

ap20889 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2018
    United States
    Do CIA's work?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

To clarify, do "legit" CIA's still work? Im new to this whole 3ds hacking scene and am not sure about what is happening, I heard about that change Nintendo did tho...

5. Xyst

Xyst Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2018
    Germany
    Downloading 3rd party games now with the old way.
    And the 1st party games with the help of that 3ds boxart-gallery.

6. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    I'm assuming this is the same one as that cia site? Their selections are far and few, but that box arts setup can't be beat in simplicity and straightforwardness.