Homebrew N3ds on O3ds

Dudes8475

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to the 3ds modding scene, i was heavily into the Wii modding and alot of that doesn't apply for 3ds. So i don't know whether this is a stupid question or not.

So, i have a (non-legit) super metroid cia. this game is intended for n3ds only, however, i have an O3ds. is there a way or a homebrew app that can allow me to run this or am i stuck with an emulator. As of right now, i can boot up the game but as soon as its booted it has an error telling me that an error has occurred and i need to turn off the system.

Just to make sure that the comments aren't filled with "just buy the game legitly." or "just buy an N3ds and mod that.", I was going to buy the game but then it said it was for N3ds only and i just bought a 2ds because the 3ds make me nauseous so the 2ds is perfect.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm new to the 3ds modding scene, i was heavily into the Wii modding and alot of that doesn't apply for 3ds. So i don't know whether this is a stupid question or not.

So, i have a (non-legit) super metroid cia. this game is intended for n3ds only, however, i have an O3ds. is there a way or a homebrew app that can allow me to run this or am i stuck with an emulator. As of right now, i can boot up the game but as soon as its booted it has an error telling me that an error has occurred and i need to turn off the system.

Just to make sure that the comments aren't filled with "just buy the game legitly." or "just buy an N3ds and mod that.", I was going to buy the game but then it said it was for N3ds only and i just bought a 2ds because the 3ds make me nauseous so the 2ds is perfect.
You're stuck to emus.

Reactions: Bubsy Bobcat

Greymane

Lurking gbatemp pony
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There is no homebrew app, that can make n3ds games playable on o3ds.
However from what i can remember someone, once got a n3ds game working on o3ds. However it was unplayable slow, since those games tend to use the extra resources from the n3ds hardware.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
There is no homebrew app, that can make n3ds games playable on o3ds.
However from what i can remember someone, once got a n3ds game working on o3ds. However it was unplayable slow, since those games tend to use the extra resources from the n3ds hardware.
No, it was someone who slowed a N3DS down to O3DS speed.

Reactions: PF2M

PrincessBrandy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested super metroid with Blargesnes 1.3c and it runs prefect no sound issues nothing some people say it can crash but i been playing for a hour and it has not crashed P.S i have a 2ds also

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Sorry everyone, it seems I'm way behind in BlargSNES advancements. For clarification, yes, it does allow for forwarders now, as said above.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dgbcPl6TxI