Hacking N3DS on firmware 9.8 -- advice needed

JawhnL5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello GBAtemp. First and foremost I hope that this post is not going against anything or is too vague so I'll just say what I know.

I recently purchased an n3DS. It is on firmware 9.8, I have not yet updated. Talking to a friend who knows about 3DS hacking, he said I'd need Cubic Ninja or OOT to do any hacking on my 3DS. I wanted to confirm this with you guys since you know a lot more than I do at the moment, which is not much

Just looking for any information about n3DS hacking on firmware 9.8 if possible. Many thanks!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello GBAtemp. First and foremost I hope that this post is not going against anything or is too vague so I'll just say what I know.

I recently purchased an n3DS. It is on firmware 9.8, I have not yet updated. Talking to a friend who knows about 3DS hacking, he said I'd need Cubic Ninja or OOT to do any hacking on my 3DS. I wanted to confirm this with you guys since you know a lot more than I do at the moment, which is not much

Just looking for any information about n3DS hacking on firmware 9.8 if possible. Many thanks!
You can use the browser to launch browserhax and from there downgrade your 3DS with SafeSysUpdater. No need for CN/OoT.

Reactions: JawhnL5

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last edited by Hayleia,

Hyura

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...