N3DS Homebrew Launcher issue Downgrade

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Emeraldman94, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Emeraldman94
    OP

Emeraldman94 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 22, 2008
    United States
    Hi

So I have a N3DS 11.0 FW. I have menuhax installed. I am trying to downgrade via DSIware

When I access HBL 1.1.1 I need to download my DSIware game. So I go to CTR http pwn, complete that. Then my issue is, I cannot access eshop

I click HANS then target the eshop and I get stopped at a yellow screen. I tried to click the ESHOP app in the HBL that says only for <10.4 and I get yellow screen. Any ideas? Thanks

2. jacob1223

jacob1223 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 3, 2016
    Chad
    When you are leaving the HBL do you reboot your 3ds or Press X?

3. ScarletDreamz

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    Hans? afaik you dont need hans.

After using CTR-HTTPWN, press anykey to exit, then press start to see the homebrew launcher menu, the press X to go to Home Menu without rebooting, an error will be displayed, this is normal.

Then go to System settings and continue, remember that closing or restarting system setting will remove CTR- HTTPWN exploit, and must be relaunched.

4. Emeraldman94
    OP

Emeraldman94 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 22, 2008
    United States
    Well everything I try to exit to system menu it freezes. I just read somewhere it might not be compatible with menuhax. Any ideas?

5. Xiphiidae

Xiphiidae ξίφος εἶδος

Sep 13, 2009
    Australia
    Yeah, ctr-httpwn doesn't really work with menuhax on 11.0 as you can't exit to the home menu without rebooting. Your only option is to find another entrypoint and uninstall menuhax.

That being said, all four DSiware games that can be used to downgrade from 11.0/11.1 on a single console (via waithax) have been taken off the eShop.

Last edited by Xiphiidae, Dec 16, 2016
  6. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    You can't do it with menuhax, you'll need another entrypoint.
    Edit: :ninja: