p0g0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

I´ll become a Blackscreen and only the blue LED is on after i have updatet my N3DS with A9LH and Luma to 11.3.
I´ve updatet A9LH and Luma before i updatet the firmware.

I have access to Decrypt9, Hourglass9 etc.

I tried this troubleshooting guide https://3ds.guide/troubleshooting#a-nametssysdown-black-screen-on-sysnand-boot and it worked for me. But even when i deleted the named files in the guide the same problems shows up. Blackscreen with Blue LED on. Only when i start the N3DS without the SD Card it worked to become Homescreen and after insert the SD Card back i have access to FBI, HB_Launcher etc on the Homescreen.

Could someone help me?

Reactions: OrGoN3

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are sure you are using Luma3DS 6.6, right? Make a backup of your SD card. Then test it with h2testw.

Last edited by OrGoN3, , Reason: I swapped the order.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I´m sure i´m using Luma§DS 6.6 with the latest build. I will try that.

Also, when you put on the latest Luma, did you delete your config file and select the proper options in the config? Check out the Luma configs and make sure the following are enabled: autoboot sysnand, use sysnand firm if booting with R. Nothing else is required. If you're on N3DS and you want to use the HomeBrew Launcher, you also need to set New 3DS CPU to Off in the config.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you ask on the official Luma thread?

LOL, we both know he didn't.

p0g0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Where can i find the config file? Is it the file in the luma folder named config.bin??? If it is, i just didn´t delete the file.
I will check the luma configs after the backup and after the test with h2testw. At the moment i make the backup of my SD Card.

I´ve found the problem. I´ve updatet LUMA 3DS with the normal version not the latest hourly. After i deleted the config.bin in the luma folder and installed the latest update hourly with luma updater i could enabled autoboot sysnand etc. Now it worked to start with SD Card inserted.
THX for your help!!

Reactions: OrGoN3

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can i find the config file? Is it the file in the luma folder named config.bin??? If it is, i just didn´t delete the file.
I will check the luma configs after the backup and after the test with h2testw. At the moment i make the backup of my SD Card.

I´ve found the problem. I´ve updatet LUMA 3DS with the normal version not the latest hourly. After i deleted the config.bin in the luma folder and installed the latest update hourly with luma updater i could enabled autoboot sysnand etc. Now it worked to start with SD Card inserted.
THX for your help!!

NP. I'm glad you found a fix. I was under the impression 6.6 was required for 11.3 but not the hourlies. If you updated your config.bin the same time you installed the latest hourly, there's no way to determine which fixed your issue without going back to 6.6. Either way, you're working now so that's all that matters!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show