Hardware N3DS Battery life after CFW seems abysmal

Misledz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Nah you can run it off 4.5 and it will create a 4.5 emunand.

The files i mentioned will work regardless of Emunand FW version.
I know i corrupted my emunand before that was on 9.5 backed up the files above, cloned over my 9.0 Sysnand, Injected files before starting it for the first time.

Asked me to setup my Emunand like i had factory reset it.
Once setup was done I had all my games still and it was still using my set theme, saves worked fine but lost Madeup folders and Badges
I wish I knew about this sooner , I lost like 15GB worth of eShop purchases because of initially unlinking my NNID. Then again, do tell, will arm9hax fix the battery consumption issue? Im debating on it since I'm getting really tired of having to charge my 3DS on a regular basis, I'd kill it faster the same way anyways.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wish I knew about this sooner , I lost like 15GB worth of eShop purchases because of initially unlinking my NNID. Then again, do tell, will arm9hax fix the battery consumption issue? Im debating on it since I'm getting really tired of having to charge my 3DS on a regular basis, I'd kill it faster the same way anyways.
the only thing arm9 will change atm is just booting times even when fully optimized in the future it will ave no effect on battery life.

Misledz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Might be off-topic, but would having emunand and letting it sleep a lot make the sd card wear faster, since it's constantly being read/written?
Hmm its not really offtopic since it's on par with the topic anyways. As far as I know I have a friend who had his RaspPi set up and he never turned off his Pi for 4 years, SD card died eventually. I'm pretty sure within that time period, we would upgrade to bigger SDXC with the rate at which all Nintendo games are now a Minimum 1.2+ GB

Potato hoarder

Hoarder of Potatoes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Call Nintendo. They can remotely unlink and relink nnids

Potato hoarder

Hoarder of Potatoes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GBA Titles, some Indie stuff, and some My Horse 3D bs.
What would even be telling them that you live where you actually do? You only need to provide your nnid account username, the number on the back of the ds you want to add the games to and what you bought with the nnid. They never asked for anything other then that (besides name and date of birth) if they ask for an adress, just google map a random house. They have nothing down to confirm that adress isn't yours.

Misledz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
What would even be telling them that you live where you actually do? You only need to provide your nnid account username, the number on the back of the ds you want to add the games to and what you bought with the nnid. They never asked for anything other then that (besides name and date of birth) if they ask for an adress, just google map a random house. They have nothing down to confirm that adress isn't yours.

I've never tried that, but I technically won't be honest with them either lol. Was just really silly when I heard about the issue posted in the group. Nintenduhhhh :P
Anyways, technically I managed to relink my NNID to my EmuNAND and all my purchases are in the Purchase history, so it's alright. I formatted my sysNAND back then, so it probably ended up unlinking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol