N3DS and Gateway DS profile exploit STUCK?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Faber, May 28, 2015.

1. Faber
    OP

Faber Member

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2013
    United States
    So I read on a thread here that you can get the DS profile exploit stuck with N3DS_ROPInstaller.nds.

I did use this to get my exploit stuck and I can play DS games and then come back and use the exploit!

But what about fixing it? For in the future is something happens and I wanna uninstall it?

2. Hammyface

Hammyface GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 4, 2006
    United States
    Vermont
    If you want to uninstall it, hold select while booting a DS game.

Yes, this means you cannot run DS games in their original resolution if you also want to keep the exploit.

3. Faber
    OP

Faber Member

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2013
    United States
    So they're downscaled?

4. Jedis

Jedis Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2009
    United States
    Could you elaborate a little bit more on what you're doing? I have the mset downgraded on my N3DS on firmware 9.0U. Wondering what exactly you're trying to accomplish?

5. Faber
    OP

Faber Member

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2013
    United States
    Yes I have the MSET downgraded as well and I'm wondering how I would ever go about fixing it back to normal?

I used 3DNUS to download my firmware and converted them to cia files but theres about 30 of them and I'm not too sure which one to use to reset my settings. My goal was to make it so I could use Pasta and Gateway without too much hassle.

6. Jedis

Jedis Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2009
    United States
    Ahh, gotcha. I had wondered the same thing when I downgraded it. I think mset is just the settings menu itself.