wont load pasta cfw,mini pasta,cakesfw,emunand9 and gateway 3dsx
it just ends with with either a black screen or boot back to hbl

i did the same downgrade method on my o3ds xl and have had no problems

Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Try to launch RxTools, It's better than pasta and pasta crash on my n3DS 9.2 to.... And I didnt downgraded it

artur3004

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
what I would try to do (could be wrong, but small risk): get your full fw package, be sure download is valid and not broken ( download the archive twice and check md5, if both are the same, your download is pretty sure not damaged), then boot a cfw on sysnand, boot FBI and (re)install all title cia in folder.

FuzzyBabyDucks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone able to solve this? I am having the same issue. tried updating and downgrading multiple times with correct md5 9.2 fw CIAs.

FuzzyBabyDucks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Figured it out. I was installing the memchunk2 version of FBI before creating the nands so it would crash on boot every time.

Make sure you guys are installing the correct CIA manager to your SysNAND before continuing.

Reactions: artur3004

Faber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My N3DS won't boot anything from Ninjhax 2.5, it will only boot from 1.1b. You can try to see if that's working for you.

FuzzyBabyDucks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait what? explain

Quick guide to make sure your shit works:

First format your SD card to standard in d0k3's EmuNAND manager and start over from the beginning of this guide.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...dboot-cia-manager.405589/page-19#post-5924650

When you get to the point of booting into the homebrew menu for the first time, run pasta cfw and install FBI.cia (or any cia manager of your choice). Once FBI.cia is installed you cannot reboot back to the DS Menu until EmuNAND is set up, if you reboot back to DS Home Menu will get a black screen when trying boot into a EmuNAND CFW later. Instead stay in the HBL and install the EmuNAND partition right away.

Follow the rest of the guide, and everything should work fine.

Last edited by FuzzyBabyDucks,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: