Hacking N2 elite not working

Luisisaur

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello! I’m new here I have a problem with my N2 Elite, I was using an app called Ally for iOS to randomize serials for the guardian Amiibo and then it just stopped working, neither the Switch nor the iPhone recognizes the N2 elite NFC, but my 3DS does; I’ve tried using Thenaya for 3DS to set another Amiibo but then the switch still won’t read ☹️ I do not have and Android device or NFC reader for pc
please help me, it was new

thanks I’m advance

x3n0

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I recal those things having a limited amount of writecycles but I can't seem to find a source that's confirms my fallible memory.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hola, ayer dejo de funcionar mi N2 Elite, pudiste resolver tu problema? que injusto que se me dañe pocos dias antes del nuevo Zelda TOTK
Hello there, english only forum http://github.com/help/terms

if no response on 2 years I don't think so.
Post automatically merged:

you could try to reinstall al software on a virtual machine and try again.

also Emuiibo today is on a state which is too easy to use and convert between physical an virtual amiibos.

Last edited by impeeza,
Reactions: Hayato213

MestreDosMagos

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks to google I was sent here searching for a solution. I actually found a fix (worked for me at least):

I had an issue today. Using Ally on iOS just fine for a couple of weeks. Today I was marking a bank as active and then ny N2Elite seemed to simply die (could not communicate with ally on iphone, and neither with my switch)

I fixed it by using the official n2elite read/writer that you connect to a pc over usb, using their official app aswel (N2EliteManager.exe)
It managed to connect and identify my n2elite

I simply marked a bank as active, and it started working again. Later it locked another time, then I decided to repeat using the n2elite pc read/writer, unlocked again...
Then I used ally to clean all banks, and reloaded only the nfcs i was going to use on Tears of the Kingdom

I dont know what caused this lock, maybe it is a bug in ally locking it, because it was still working fine with the pc read/writer.
So if your n2elite looks dead, try reading/writing with the official n2elite pc read/writer, hope it helps

Reactions: impeeza

Zaphrae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to google I was sent here searching for a solution. I actually found a fix (worked for me at least):

I had an issue today. Using Ally on iOS just fine for a couple of weeks. Today I was marking a bank as active and then ny N2Elite seemed to simply die (could not communicate with ally on iphone, and neither with my switch)

I fixed it by using the official n2elite read/writer that you connect to a pc over usb, using their official app aswel (N2EliteManager.exe)

I simply marked a bank as active, and it started working again. Later it locked another time, then I decided to repeat using the n2elite pc read/writer, unlocked again...
Then I used ally to clean all banks, and reloaded only the nfcs i was going to use on Tears of the Kingdom

I dont know what caused this lock, maybe it is a bug in ally locking it, because it was still working fine with the pc read/writer.
So if your n2elite looks dead, try reading/writing with the official n2elite pc read/writer, hope it helps
Hey what link did you use for the N2 Read/Write tool? I was trying to get mine working with the Ally App but it gives me an Error saying that it's not an N2...
Post automatically merged:

What link did you use to download the N2 software? I tried using mine with the Ally App today and it gives an error that it's not recognized as an N2...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DTApple
    please let me look cool as well
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtzMUJIofNg