Hacking N-Card Save Issues

badike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you solve the save issues with the N-Card???

No matter what I do this thing either won't play the game or will not save...

badike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Super Mario Brothers gives me Could not erase data turn the power off and reinert the game card error.

Trauma Center plays but won't save.

Both put a .sav file in the directory..

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Perhaps the capacitor inside (IIRC what is used to handle saves) is dead. I think something similar happened to a friend, except it was DOA >_>

Fatenekki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
Perhaps the capacitor inside (IIRC what is used to handle saves) is dead. I think something similar happened to a friend, except it was DOA >_>
Capacitor inside is dead? What's that? Today I was playing Ace Attorney 1 and it suddenly freezed.. When I turn off and play the game again, the save is gone again... Same thing happened to Quendan 2... I thought everything was fixed after I upgraded the firmware T_T.

Fatenekki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
I checked my N-Card capacitor with DS Linker's (I'm using DS Linker) battery test... Everything looks ok.. So.. What is the problem that keep causing my save corrupted or something like that?

*EDIT:Passed the test using the new MK5 save memory self-test soft, everything passed. What's wrong with my N-Card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol