GBATemp Fails.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just started working on MyM again, and it is like 90% done now (just needs UI tweaks). However, I'm not going to release it to anybody but the WADder staff (that I know and trust) as I am currently pissed off at being banned from like 75% of the wii-related IRC channels (#Softmii, #Softmii-dev, #wiidev, #hackmii, #0RANGECHiCKEN, #etc). If you guys (meaning all the owners of Wii IRC Channels) want to let me in, maybe I will be in a better mood and hand it over :shock: .

(Cross-posted at WADder.net, Softmii,org, and GBATemp.net)

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have nothing good to say, So I believe i'll say nothing
I agree with ya
smile.gif
donations was abit much but i really dont care anymore either way,

I do like some of the Custom menus they have made though. But thats just not enough for a dedicated Website and to be asking for donations no i dont agree with that but about the custom Health screens Well i dont need any help doing that, I have no problem doing that myself.

Cygoku

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think anyone cares if you hoard your shit or not. We can't miss something we never taste in the first place right ?? Not to mention that MyM is something non-necessary to any Wii modders.

"I'm banned so I'm not releasing", "I brick please donate" ... Jeezooss, please act like pros a bit.

Cygoku

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icefireicefire said:
They got pissed off at me for saying that asking for donations for writing a guide is a bit much.

Anyone can write a guide, people do tons of free work and don't ask for donations, so yea it is a bit too much. If you are banned from that many irc channels you obvisouly done something wrong.

Also judging by your attitude "However, I'm not going to release it to anybody but the WADder staff (that I know and trust) as I am currently pissed off at being banned from like 75% of the wii-related IRC channels (#Softmii, #Softmii-dev, #wiidev, #hackmii, #0RANGECHiCKEN, #etc). If you guys (meaning all the owners of Wii IRC Channels) want to let me in, maybe I will be in a better mood and hand it over :shock: ." You are basically saying " hey treat me like a king, send me donations, and unban me from +5 irc channels, and maybe i'll release my app to public.

Come one now...
mad.gif

icefireicefire

GBATemp Fails.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I don't want (and there is no current way to either) send me donations.

I just want to be able to hear and get more info, to improve stuff. If I was just unbanned from softmii channels, I'll release it. I'm not interested in #0C, and #wiidev/#hackmii won't happen, I just don't want to be *sooo* far outside whatever is going on.

btw about why I was banned:

#wiidev - marcan dislikes me
#hackmii - marcan dislikes me
#0C - reasonable ban
#softmii - disagree with the donations
#softmii-dev - disagree with the donations
#softmii-help - disagree with the donations

also, I have released MyM to testers and I hope all goes well.

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey icefire you think you could send me the menu?plz I won't give it to anyone else I just want to test it.

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I don't really know much of what it is I think it's a menu you made but I am willing to test it on my Wii I'm also a member of your forum but not an op.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, icefireicefire... don't worry about those IRC guys... within a few days, you'll see a huge revolution in the "Wii Dev" scene...

as a preview, try going to 0rangeChickens website...

zidane_genome

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just to let all the 0C retards know... I'm not the one who shut you down... Nintendo did... and don't be suprised if you don't see blog entries from alot of the so called 'Devs' for a while...

zidane_genome

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
can I tell people what MyMenu is icefire, or do you not want people to know just yet?

I figured it out... and I actually can't wait for it to come out... seems really interesting! Will save a ton of bricks and make stuff a lot easier!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1