Your own personal guitarist :3
OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just a suggestion here I've seen on a dutch forum, on that forum theres a button up in the userbar thats named MyAT(MyActiveTopics) where you can follow the forums that you posted in. Wouldn't that be a idea for GBATemp?

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Quincy said:
Just a suggestion here I've seen on a dutch forum, on that forum theres a button up in the userbar thats named MyAT(MyActiveTopics) where you can follow the forums that you posted in. Wouldn't that be a idea for GBATemp?
At the top of the page, where the topic title is, you should see the "options button" click that and in the drop down menu you should see something say "track this topic" (should be first in list) click that, problem solved =) Sorry if it doesn't work, I've never used it, just heard it from other tempers.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yea but what I mean doesn't need any user inputs (Apart from posting lol) and it is all see-able on one (Or several) pages on the click of a button instead of by email.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Quincy said:
Yea but what I mean doesn't need any user inputs (Apart from posting lol) and it is all see-able on one (Or several) pages on the click of a button instead of by email.
Not sure, but that would be a good idea.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or in your status bar, "My assistant" The bottom link in that will show your last ten posts.
You can also visit your own profile. On the left under options there is "Find all of this member's posts/topics" Also quite useful.
These seem to do the same job you're wanting. But your suggestion might be easier.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From looking around forums, i've not seen it on any forum powered by IP.Board 2.3 which has the feature, so i'm guessing it's not possible. I've have used the "My Content" on IP.Board 3.x forums where it lists all the previous threads you've posted in, along with who was the last poster & time in that thread. I'm not going to revisit the IP.Board 3.xx issue though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fucking old lady next door My microwaves broke! All it was was the clock not set right