Hacking My Wii won't completely turn off (Help)

JumpMan3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I turn off my Wii with the power button on the wiimote, or tap the power button on the system, my wii led light stays yellow, and the dvd drive keeps spinning the disk inside. However the screen still goes to black.

The only way I can get turn the system completely off is to hold the power button on the Wii for a while. (orange light)

Hacks I used are:

4.0 updater
Startpatcher
The mod that lets you load unofficial wads off the sd card (forgot what it was called)
CiosCorp V2 with ios60BF
Preloader .29

Is there anyway I could fix this? It's annoying to hear the disk drive spin all the time.
unsure.gif

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
Wasnt that a problem in PreLoader v.28 and fixed in v.29? My Drive doesnt keep spinning the disc on Standby. Wii Specs: PAL Wii 4.0E (Waninkoko 4.0), Preloader v.29, cIOS Rev10, USB Loader

Shadowluigi323

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JumpMan3 said:
If I turn off my Wii with the power button on the wiimote, or tap the power button on the system, my wii led light stays yellow, and the dvd drive keeps spinning the disk inside. However the screen still goes to black.

The only way I can get turn the system completely off is to hold the power button on the Wii for a while. (orange light)

Hacks I used are:

4.0 updater
Startpatcher
The mod that lets you load unofficial wads off the sd card (forgot what it was called)
CiosCorp V2 with ios60BF
Preloader .29

Is there anyway I could fix this? It's annoying to hear the disk drive spin all the time.
unsure.gif
Lol same here I have to hold it till its red. i once left on all day because of that.Im gonna try installing PreLoader V 0.29

menage730

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this might not help but i had pretty much the same setup but ntsc & my wii would physically turn on by itself first time it did it i thought man this kush is good but then every 10 min it would do it i downgraded back to 3.2 i think its a glitch between startpatch & preloader

JumpMan3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(jono@home @ Apr 29 2009, 02:35 AM) Just turn standby mode off in wiiconnect24 settings..

I never had this problem with WC24 before i hacked my wii

But I'll try that out, thanks

Shadowluigi323

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
menage730 said:
this might not help but i had pretty much the same setup but ntsc & my wii would physically turn on by itself first time it did it i thought man this kush is good but then every 10 min it would do it i downgraded back to 3.2 i think its a glitch between startpatch & preloader
Lol It wasn't the wii in your case lol they must have mixed that kush with some damn crack or something lol.But yea im gonna turn standby off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny