Hardware My Wii Shoots DVDs out!

avexdevil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
does anybody experience this as well? my wii is modded with a wiikey, and this problem has occurred twice in the entire time I own my wii. coincidentally it only happend to a burnt copy of SSX blur both times. I would press eject, and the blue led would not light up but the dvd drive will make a grinding sound at the disc will come propelling out of the dvd drive - literally roll out - and the drive will still continue to make noises. Resetting it stops the problem. fyi, the copy of ssx blur works perfectly fine
smile.gif

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
does anybody experience this as well? my wii is modded with a wiikey, and this problem has occurred twice in the entire time I own my wii. coincidentally it only happend to a burnt copy of SSX blur both times. I would press eject, and the blue led would not light up but the dvd drive will make a grinding sound at the disc will come propelling out of the dvd drive - literally roll out - and the drive will still continue to make noises. Resetting it stops the problem. fyi, the copy of ssx blur works perfectly fine
smile.gif
Try to recreate that with another Wii, mount them on your shoulders and take over the world!

Nah, I have a Wiikey, too, but didn't encounter something like this, yet.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
That sounds cool : D i want wii like that.
Never heard of problem like that before.. but reminds me one where wii randomly removed the dvd when it was in stand by mode. Someone wrote about it here.
biggrin.gif

Remy669

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does it really get out and fall on the floor? Or does half of the disc stay in the drive, like it would normally do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...