Hacking My Wii just stopped reading Burned Media for Backup Launcher!!

blueeyes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hallo guys, I was playing SPM the other day when the background music of the game dissappeared and a strange sound noise appeared from the speakers of my TV. The game kept playing so I didnt pay too much attention. Until of course I finished the chapter and the game went to a blank screen without coming back. So I shut the Wii off and tried to run the game again with the Backup Launcher but no luck.

To make a long story short, since then I have been not able to load the very same disc again. It is like the dvd drive broke, but WiiSports seems to work still. I tried burning another copy of the game, again with Verbatim DVDRs but still no luck. All I get is the DVD Identify Failed, I tried reinstalling the cios and dvdx but still no luck. I still cant understand how I went from a (almost) perfectly working backup launcher with SPM to a non working setup.

I probably tried like 1000 times to run the game with Backup Launcher. I also tried the other Backup Loader, but as you can guess still no luck.

Do you guys have any clue what might have happaned from one sec to another.

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo found out you were using pirated games and broke your wii via wi-fi connection.

rolleyes.gif

blueeyes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i dont think so, i just found it kinda weird that all of a sudden a game i was playing, stopped working at all and i thought, maybe someone else experienced the same problem

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
blueeyes said:
well i dont think so, i just found it kinda weird that all of a sudden a game i was playing, stopped working at all and i thought, maybe someone else experienced the same problem

Sounds a bit like this one : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=108614

Listen to Athlon-pv - he knows his stuff so that should sort it for you

Zeek03

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Happened to me too! My wii just suddenly decided to not play backups! Weird! It works now but, that was weird.

EDIT: WOOT!!! 100 POSTS!!!!! SHOOP DA WHOOP!!!!!

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
It's because the 3-days Trial period of the Backup Launcher has expired, you should consider buying the full retail version

QUOTE said:
It is like the dvd drive broke, but WiiSports seems to work still
lol, so my dvd-drive is also broken because it can not read DVD-R natively ...*

it is just that either:
1/ your "backup" is bad quality and only worked once because of luck
2/ you installed/unsinstalled something without paying attention

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked