Hacking My wii is fully bricked?

crwys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well not sure how or why this happened but... When i turn on my wii it just goes straight to a black screen. It flickers a little for about a second, the disc spins/reads, wii remotes won't connect, wii light is green. Here is what i've tried so far:
With preloader installed, holding reset does not work
Wad manager auto boot disc does not work
Rescue menu, controller dpad slot 4, ect.
nothing works

On a 3.2u wii D2Pro9 V2 mod chip installed.
Star fall hacks installed: All but wii region free, gc region free, and gc video patch.

Will bootmii even fix this?

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you mentioned starfall hacks installed and gcpad port 4, starfall recovery uses Y button on gcpad #1. If that let's you boot original twilight princess and you have tp hack installed then you can load wadmanager from SD and reinstall systemmenu.wad Do you get the 3.2 message at bottom of screen when you enter recovery mode?

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe your WiFI Module just went bad. oops thats already been said, But Still i believe thats your problem.
smile.gif

crwys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i try booting a disc. The screen will flicker twice. Wii remotes wont connect though, tried twilight princess and wad manager auto boot.

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
BL4Z3D247 said:
you probably don't have CIOSCORP installed huh?
Look how smart I am! I don't even know where I'm talking about...
unsure.gif

CIOSCORP is a Backup launcher witch "works like" a mod chip... no need to load Homebrew apps every time...
NOT a unbricker...

But his wii is chiped witch it even better!

On topic

So you can't load any homebrew?

crwys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If nothing works. I'll just take the nand out of my old wii (unchipped) and swap it with my current wii. Then when bootmii is released, im sure it will fix it.

Yea nothing will load, the 3.2 doesnt even show in corner of screen. Flickers once with no disc in, twice when i try to auto boot a burned disc, and original disc (zelda twilight)

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crwys said:
When i try booting a disc. The screen will flicker twice. Wii remotes wont connect though, tried twilight princess and wad manager auto boot.

Its your WiFi Module,

You may try completely unpluging your dvd drive, and see if the wii comes on, To see if somehting in the Drive went bad keeping the wii from coming on.

but i beleive its your Wifi Module

QUOTE(crwys @ Jan 21 2009, 10:58 PM) If nothing works. I'll just take the nand out of my old wii (unchipped) and swap it with my current wii. Then when bootmii is released, im sure it will fix it.

Yea nothing will load, the 3.2 doesnt even show in corner of screen. Flickers once with no disc in, twice when i try to auto boot a burned disc, and original disc (zelda twilight)

You'll need your Nand Keys inorder to use a Nand Dump from adifferent Wii, Plus Bootmii would have to be installed before you bricked, I already talked to the Guys that Worked on Infectus And they told my, You have to have your Nand Key, Even With Bootmii when it is released

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
crwys said:
If nothing works. I'll just take the nand out of my old wii (unchipped) and swap it with my current wii. Then when bootmii is released, im sure it will fix it.

Lol, but than your unchipped wii is "bricked" (and you need the keys of that chiped Wii btw etc etc... before you can do that proper)

crwys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
adr990 said:
crwys said:

Lol, but than your unchipped wii is "bricked" (and you need the keys of that chiped Wii btw etc etc... before you can do that proper)

My other wii isnt bricked, just older and unchipped.

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
crwys said:

Just buy a new bluetooth module off Dealextreme for like $13 and swap them.

crwys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought all the files are stored in the nand. If i swap the NAND then it will be unbricked?

What i'm saying is:
One of my NANDs are corrupted (Wii goes to black screen)
, the other one isnt. (Wii boots fine.)

If i swap the nands, i'll still have 1 bricked wii, but my chipped wii will be fixed until bootmii is released.

crwys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really don't think you should sound so sure of your self wiiblaster... Or to get angry. Well i gave it a shot, when bootmii is released, (maybe savemii will work) i'll post a vid about this. Not just to prove you wrong but to show an example of bricks, bootmii, ect.... (Bootmii may not even work) Until then, bye bye...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL