Hacking my wii cant read any backup disc after region changing

freefrank

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i changed my wii region from U to J, downgrade the system version from 3.2u to 3.2J, now i have a full Japanese system with not any English on my TV.
the problem is my wii cant read any backup disc at all. even after setting up my wiikey.

does any1 has any solution except GOS or change the region back?
P.S. its not working on D2C wii, 2.

sandynutz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
freefrank said:
i changed my wii region from U to J, downgrade the system version from 3.2u to 3.2J, now i have a full Japanese system with not any English on my TV.
the problem is my wii cant read any backup disc at all. even after setting up my wiikey.

does any1 has any solution except GOS or change the region back?
P.S. its not working on D2C wii, 2.

Try clicking you're heels together 3 times.

o?

tona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The region change changes the region code which your System Menu recognizes as being correct.

If your chip is set to patch to US, and you region mod to EU or JP, you're not going to be able to read any discs anymore.

Wouldn't it have been nice if Waninkoko warned you about this somewhere?

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
tona said:
The region change changes the region code which your System Menu recognizes as being correct.

If your chip is set to patch to US, and you region mod to EU or JP, you're not going to be able to read any discs anymore.

he doesnt have a modded wii so i dont think he could test that. thats why theres wasny anything on it.

tona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
linkinworm said:
tona said:

he doesnt have a modded wii so i dont think he could test that. thats why theres wasny anything on it.
Could you thank him for releasing a potentially dangerous app without thoroughly testing it for me?

That would be great. Thanks.

If Waninkoko knew anything about what he was doing, he'd know it would have that effect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo