OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Guy from Link said:
Spare me the advice on what you would do with or to a wife who did this..., but last night my wife took my PS3 to the garage and threw it on the concrete floor several times. Do I need to say anything else? Why? She felt like I was enjoying my life too much with my PS3 instead of her. It was one of the highlights of things that I enjoy doing, just like she likes to do her own things... I enjoyed watching blu-ray movies and playing COD4...but, for now I will have to save up again, and it was a 60 GB too.

This is the real reason I am posting this...I need anyone's advice. I purchased this PS3 from Circuit City new and with a 2 year protection plan...Is there any excuse or reason I could give these people that would fall within the terms and conditions for replacing my destroyed PS3? Or am I just stuck with what I got? Thanks...

I added a link with Pics it is on post # 60

Original Story: http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=45511
Pics: http://www.freewebs.com/biggeezy/

Title is supposed to be ''My wife went psychotic on my PS3..'' Damn rushing!

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Armadillo said:
thebobevil said:
offtopic84 said:
If he likes his marriage, he wouldn't buy another one.

True

Buy another and leave. Any one who does something like that is mentally unstable. He should leave now , or some day he'll turn up dead.

True ... but, psycho bitches are better in bed
wink.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
thebobevil said:
Armadillo said:
thebobevil said:
offtopic84 said:

True

Buy another and leave. Any one who does something like that is mentally unstable. He should leave now , or some day he'll turn up dead.

wink.gif
rolleyes.gif
You speak from experience.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Westside said:
thebobevil said:
Armadillo said:
thebobevil said:
offtopic84 said:

True

wink.gif
rolleyes.gif
You speak from experience.

Yes

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
get a divorce now she is a controlling whore where everyone's life has to revolve around her

if its not the ps3 down the line it will be something else

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I find this post a bit unfair. Theres 2 sides to this story.
Either the wife is a crazy controlling bitch who feels her entire romantic life is threatened by a few hours on a PS3 (and she's probably a very jealous person).
Or shes someone whos sick and tired of her husband spending every moment with his PS3 and she wanted to shock him back to normal.

The writer of that post didn't specify on the situation beforehand so I guess everyone would be prone to attacking the wife...

ndela007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So she married a gamer and then got mad at him for playing his games. No matter what the situation was beforehand, she married a guy who likes himself some gaming, and she went on a manipulative trip trying to get him to bow down before her. Not only has she set back the 'family' money, as this obviously was used as a tool to watch movies, but she has also only thought about herself by acting on an extreme tangent in order to get her way. The fact is, he should not be married to a woman who cannot accept him as he is, especially if she destroys things when the situation is not going how she desires. This is a red flag for many things, and he should probably look into splitting from this mentally unstable person.

Also, crazy women are not better in bed and this is not a good enough excuse to stay with a woman who goes around destroying things worth money.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
psycho bitch, i wonder how she would feel if someone went into her personal things and started to destroy those? i think she was a major attention whore, i would have bitched slapped that girl if she did that to my ps3.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
xcalibur said:
I find this post a bit unfair. Theres 2 sides to this story.
Either the wife is a crazy controlling bitch who feels her entire romantic life is threatened by a few hours on a PS3 (and she's probably a very jealous person).
Or shes someone whos sick and tired of her husband spending every moment with his PS3 and she wanted to shock him back to normal.

The writer of that post didn't specify on the situation beforehand so I guess everyone would be prone to attacking the wife...

Don't think it's unfair , even if he is constantly on the ps3 , it's still no reason to smash the crap out of it. To take the ps3 , then smash it against the floor multiple times , just means you probably don't have a full deck.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
If she is really psychotic I doubt that divorce would help. I watched a documnetary movie about psychopatic murderers from jealousy and there were one case that psychotic wife killed husband and his new lover, after divorce.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...