Hacking My stupidity got my account banned

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I said that's impossible I mean to say I completely dismiss this notion that Sony implements such a practice, obviously it's technically possible.

To confirm; you say, there of a risk of all non-cfw/legitimate Sony gaming devices being banned if they connect to the same network that cfw Sony gaming device also connects to? So that includes, hotels and pretty much all public hotspots?

NO, where the fuck did anything i say suggest that?

Here is what i said:
Code:
but saying that, it wont be your ip address that gets banned, because if it was then you could simply use someone elses internet and be back online.

So what on earth are you dribbling on about..... if your going to quote me at least read and understand what had been said, because you have just quoted a theory that i had already said.

And yes, if you are a repeat abuser then sony/ms/nintendo do have the ability to blacklist your static ip address, preventing you from using their services regardless of which device you use.

But anyway, back on topic, its amusing that still after all these years users dont pay attention and get banned, they just think WOW i can now run CFW on my PS3, lets do this shit, then awww fuck im now banned!

I mean its been what 7 years and people still dont get it, not that it isnt common sense anyway!

Last edited by ,

amaterasusano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Although I will defenetily keep my ps3 offline no matter what, I will go back to buying ps4 physical games. As for dlc, I will no longer use the psn wallet, I will use paysafecard, since there's no way I'll be giving credit card info. This way if I get banned again in the future, for whatever reason, I'll have my games on discs and I'll still have my unused money on paysafecard. This had to happen to make me want to takefurther precautions when it comes to game purchases lol. anyways, merry early chrismas.

Reactions: cvskid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo