Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have saved up 80$ for my sons 11th birthday. He says he wants a Finger skateboard made by TechDech and other stuff for it.
Any new idea's are welcomed!
biggrin.gif

TheNeck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you dont have it already, and if you can find it, what about Guitar Hero 3? Not for the pc though, the system specs are to high for it, if you ask me. You need a decent video card to keep the sound video in sync.

silent sniper

!dennaB
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wait, he wants a tech deck? why not just get him a real skateboard? tech decks are pretty retarded if you ask me.

....but, if your the kinda father that wants to bond with his son, do it through baseball! you could get'im a baseball glove or something. the magic of baseball has kept fathers and sons together since the beginning of time (yea, even before multiplayer games).

EN!GMA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Screw skateboards, get him a ripstick!!! God, my friend got one and I steal it from him all the time, once I get 60$ I'll definitely get one

It's seriously awesome, its like surfing on asphalt

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Man none of you know kids, When a kid says "I want something" And you give him something 'better' like instead of legos you give him some sort of damn puzzle where you build, he wont like it as much.
Get him those techDeck finger boards, AND something else because i know he'll get bored of those tech deck things fast.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :shy: