Country
Egypt
My SD card reader not working ? Any advice to help
And is there is any way to connect the console with the PC to transfer data

thealgorithm

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes. Use memloader payload and select the SD option (not emmc nand). You can then read/write to the microsd in the switch (writes are capped at 6mb per second regardless of the speed of your microsd however)

Another option is FTPD, but there has been reports of sd card corruption

Last edited by thealgorithm,

Saver175

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Yes. Use memloader payload and select the SD option (not emmc nand). You can then read/write to the microsd in the switch (writes are capped at 6mb per second regardless of the speed of your microsd however)

First thanks for helping ...
You mean about the first method can I use copy files and games without the SD card ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

By the way I want to ser up my sx os dongle files

thealgorithm

Trophies
XP
Country
First thanks for helping ...
You mean about the first method can I use copy files and games without the SD card ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

By the way I want to ser up my sx os dongle files

You need a microsd card inside the switch if you are using memloader.. You can access the internal nand too but will not be viewable normally without the correct tools..

Saver175

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
You need a microsd card inside the switch if you are using memloader.. You can access the internal nand too but will not be viewable normally without the correct tools..
The proplem is it can't read any card it's not working so no way to do it ????

thealgorithm

Trophies
XP
Country
The proplem is it can't read any card it's not working so no way to do it ????

Your switch cant read any microsd card? If this is the case, not much you can do unfortunately (at least not without resorting to decrypting nand, insertion of data, which has not been realised fully yet)

I think apart from the usb port (which is surface mounted onto the switch motherboard), most of the other components are modular, so I would recommend you look for a replacement/repair option - Make sure it really is the microsd reader on the switch that is at fault

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried a SD formatted to Fat32 to see if it shows up on Switch?

If it doesn't, check the pins with a light, if they are good you can open the console and re-connect the SD-reader maybe it got loose from the board connector.

If nothing works then you can try ordering a new M-SD reader from ebay, they don't cost much and are easy to replace, no soldering needed, just requires opening the console and connecting the new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.