Filisteus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
IMG_20180614_105219_zpspnagy4sf.jpg

Gentlemen, I used the r4 sdhc dual core card of the above image, I did not see that it was not compatible and I made the whole process, but on the magnet part the new 2ds does not load the ntrboothax. And now the r4 card does not appear in the menu.
I'm waiting for delivery the r4 gold compatible with the ntrboothax.
My question.
Can I continue on the magnet part in r4gold or do I have to do it all over again ?:
Can I recover the r4 sdhc dual-core card or do I have to wait to get the r4 gold?

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
1. It is compatible.
2. It is not showing up because it is flashed.
3. You have to do it all over again (flashing the card and so on) with the r4i gold.
4. Yes, you can recovery it.
5. Just try stronger magnet. Dual core is supported so you are probably just doing something wrong.

Filisteus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
1. It is compatible.
2. It is not showing up because it is flashed.
3. You have to do it all over again (flashing the card and so on) with the r4i gold.
4. Yes, you can recovery it.
5. Just try stronger magnet. Dual core is supported so you are probably just doing something wrong.
I'll have to wait for r4gold delivery, my nephew formatted the r4 sdhc dual core!:cry:

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It seems to me that everything is the way it's supposed to be. Just try again, make sure you have boot.firm on your 3ds sd (not the one inside the r4), are holding the correct buttons and the magnet is strong enough and in correct spot (you can test by finding where the 3ds goes to sleep mode using the magnet)

Filisteus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It seems to me that everything is the way it's supposed to be. Just try again, make sure you have boot.firm on your 3ds sd (not the one inside the r4), are holding the correct buttons and the magnet is strong enough and in correct spot (you can test by finding where the 3ds goes to sleep mode using the magnet)
and in the r4 card I do not add anything?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Filisteus Assuming your flashcart was flashed properly with ntrboot, you should be able to follow this guide to install B9S to your 3DS: https://3ds.hacks.guide/installing-boot9strap-(ntrboot)
What's on the R4's SD card is irrelevant. What matters is what's on the SD card in your 3DS. Just follow the above guide exactly.

Getting ntrboot to work can be tricky with the magnet. It's going to probably take you a few tries at least.

Filisteus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Filisteus Assuming your flashcart was flashed properly with ntrboot, you should be able to follow this guide to install B9S to your 3DS: https://3ds.hacks.guide/installing-boot9strap-(ntrboot)
What's on the R4's SD card is irrelevant. What matters is what's on the SD card in your 3DS. Just follow the above guide exactly.

Getting ntrboot to work can be tricky with the magnet. It's going to probably take you a few tries at least.
Ok, thanks,!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too