Hacking My ntrboothax failed, help me!

Filisteus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Filisteus Assuming your flashcart was flashed properly with ntrboot, you should be able to follow this guide to install B9S to your 3DS: https://3ds.hacks.guide/installing-boot9strap-(ntrboot)
What's on the R4's SD card is irrelevant. What matters is what's on the SD card in your 3DS. Just follow the above guide exactly.

Getting ntrboot to work can be tricky with the magnet. It's going to probably take you a few tries at least.
I did it with the magnet, but the device does not turn on:cry::cry:

Filisteus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you want help, you need to be more specific with your posts. What do you mean you "did it"? Were you able to boot SafeB9SInstaller? At which step does it not turn on?

in this section "4" I copied the luma3ds boot.firm , but I can not power "turn on/off"
Section IV - Configuring Luma3DS
  1. Insert your SD card into your computer
  2. Delete boot.firm from the root of your SD card
  3. Copy boot.firm from the Luma3DS .7z to the root of your SD card
  4. Reinsert your SD card into your device
  5. Power on your device
  6. Your device should have booted into the Luma3DS configuration menu
  7. Use the (A) button and the D-Pad to turn on the following:
    • “Show NAND or user string in System Settings”
  8. Press (Start) to save and reboot

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in this section "4" I copied the luma3ds boot.firm , but I can not power "turn on/off"
Section IV - Configuring Luma3DS
  1. Insert your SD card into your computer
  2. Delete boot.firm from the root of your SD card
  3. Copy boot.firm from the Luma3DS .7z to the root of your SD card
  4. Reinsert your SD card into your device
  5. Power on your device
  6. Your device should have booted into the Luma3DS configuration menu
  7. Use the (A) button and the D-Pad to turn on the following:
    • “Show NAND or user string in System Settings”
  8. Press (Start) to save and reboot
What happens when you attempt to power on your 3DS? Does the blue light turn on for a couple of seconds and then turn off? If that's the case, then you have B9S installed, but it cannot read the Luma3DS boot.firm on the root of your SD card. Delete boot.firm on the root of your SD card, re-download Luma3DS 9.0, and copy the boot.firm back to the root of your SD card.

Filisteus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What happens when you attempt to power on your 3DS? Does the blue light turn on for a couple of seconds and then turn off? If that's the case, then you have B9S installed, but it cannot read the Luma3DS boot.firm on the root of your SD card. Delete boot.firm on the root of your SD card, re-download Luma3DS 9.0, and copy the boot.firm back to the root of your SD card.
I downloaded the luma 9.0 copied to the root of the card and when I power, turns on the blue light and then goes off immediately

Filisteus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did you extract boot.firm from the archive? Please show me a picture of the root of your SD card.
luma_zpsvcdhtlrm.jpg

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, it's having trouble reading the boot.firm on your SD card. As a matter of troubleshooting, put the Luma3DS boot.firm onto the root of a different SD card and see if it works. Alternatively, you can backup the contents of your SD card, reformat the SD card, and then put the contents back onto the SD card.

The good news is you have B9S installed.

Filisteus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For some reason, it's having trouble reading the boot.firm on your SD card. As a matter of troubleshooting, put the Luma3DS boot.firm onto the root of a different SD card and see if it works. Alternatively, you can backup the contents of your SD card, reformat the SD card, and then put the contents back onto the SD card.

The good news is you have B9S installed.
it´s work , thanks! I changed the card and it worked.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used a new card, but it's a smaller card of just 4 gigs. Can I change to the larger card after completing the entire process?
Yes you can, but you will probably need to backup the contents of the old SD card and reformat it if you want to use it.

Filisteus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes you can, but you will probably need to backup the contents of the old SD card and reformat it if you want to use it.
Thank you very much, I was able to do the complete installation. But when restoring the card it give error restore file not found

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: