1: what does CIA mean what does it do
2: why do i want to downgrade my 3ds to 9.2 what can i get
3: what does custom firmwares do

Poketard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CIAs are games/applications that you install to your system menu. These can be retail games (piracy) or homebrew apps. You want to downgrade to 9.2 so you can use emuNAND and install CIAs, as well as run homebrew emulators better. Custom firmwares let you run CIAs and emuNAND.

DenizADS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
CIAs are games/applications that you install to your system menu. These can be retail games (piracy) or homebrew apps. You want to downgrade to 9.2 so you can use emuNAND and install CIAs, as well as run homebrew emulators better. Custom firmwares let you run CIAs and emuNAND.
What does emuNAND mean ? I tried googling it but i found nothing and can't i install CIA's at 10.3 ?

Poketard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does emuNAND mean ? I tried googling it but i found nothing and can't i install CIA's at 10.3 ?
You can install a small handful of "legit" CIAs, most CIAs are not legit. emuNAND lets you install CIAs without the risk of bricking, and have a little virtual updated 3DS without sacrificing your hacks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...