My Nintendo is live!

My_Nintendo_95677.jpg

Sign in with your social accounts or NNID because My nintendo is live folks!

:arrow:https://my.nintendo.com/
If the miitomo app is crashing and you are rooted go here and install these two things to get it to work again! MIITOMO DOES NOT LIKE ROOT

The same applies to jailbreaking.

Last edited by chavosaur,

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Already have them :T

And yes, com.nintendo.zaaa is registered in rootcloak and I made sure that my root app was registered in the "Keywords to block"
now that you mention that... I don't see com.nintendo .zaaa on my rootcloak list. I did nothing to the modules, only install them and activate them.
What phone you have??

EDIT: I do see 2 versions of rootcloak on the download section of xposed. one for android pre-lollipop and other post-lollipop.

Last edited by Sakitoshi,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now that you mention that... I don't see com.nintendo .zaaa on my rootcloak list. I did nothing to the modules, only install them and activate them.
What phone you have??
Galaxy S4 mini. I'm surprised that it's working for you, since Rootcloak doesn't actually block anything if you don't tell it to in a specific app...

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Galaxy S4 mini. I'm surprised that it's working for you, since Rootcloak doesn't actually block anything if you don't tell it to in a specific app...
maybe the version of miitomo?? unless you are downloading it directly from the play store.

ok. I just deactivated root cloak module and tested. Miitomo (version 1.1.1 downloaded from play store) works without a hitch. I just need miitomo security bypasser (which is version 1.0.2) to make it work.
try completely deleting miitomo and start from scratch setting up everything before even installing it back. If that doesn't work then I don't know, I'm out of ideas.

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sincerely hope My Nintendo Missions will be the NX achievement system. I will gladly work my ass off hunting achievements to get goodies, games, and discounts! I haven't been more excited for achievements since the Halo Vidmaster Challenges! Those were a blast since you got the recon armor after doing them, since you were actually rewarded for your work.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah, I don't get the logic behind this because we can already see the three types of coins on the top right.

P.S. It'd have been nice if they'd give me gold coins for buying MK8 DLC 1+2, Child of Light and other stuff in the past.
they owe me 80 gold stars for all the crap i wasted $ on the wiiu :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

...or buy something better, like an iPhone! :ha:
51QKQdD4SvL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited by Bladexdsl,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe the version of miitomo?? unless you are downloading it directly from the play store.

ok. I just deactivated root cloak module and tested. Miitomo (version 1.1.1 downloaded from play store) works without a hitch. I just need miitomo security bypasser (which is version 1.0.2) to make it work.
try completely deleting miitomo and start from scratch setting up everything before even installing it back. If that doesn't work then I don't know, I'm out of ideas.
I'll disabling rootcloak. I've already tried redownloading from the Play Store

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I just reactivated my facebook account only to get those extra points and be able to afford WarioWare Touched.
I deactivated it immediately after. life is better that way.

...or buy something better, like an Xperia! :ha:
fixed that for you ;).

Reactions: Bladexdsl

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
no love for the galaxy s7?
Samsung is a very consistent company, but consistent in delivering faulty hardware and convoluted software.
They made his name with the Galaxy S2 and then went full capitalism making cheap stuff.
Yesterday my company "upgraded" our cellphones from a Moto G (1st gen) to a Samsung J2. I wish I could have opted for staying with the Moto G, the J2 feels like a toy in my hands and the touchwiz is atrocious, I can't even enable haptic feedback on the damn thing, there is no option for it. while the Moto G is sturdy and still fast enough, never had a single problem with it.

Meanwhile I'm on my third Xperia phone and everything works excellent.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Technically speaking, if Nintendo made their own smartphone it'd look similar to Apple's iPhones but the white versions would have a cheapish feeling to it (white Wii and Wii U don't look anywhere as pleasing as a white PS4/XO). So there's that. But to be honest, anyone wanting a Nintendo smartphone would might as well just buy an outdated Android/iPhone. :P

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep.
Sign in and got some reward coins from having a club nintendo account.

Seems pretty cool so far.

Ikki Barri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.
Has anyone else had this problem i sign into my nintendo and everything is locked. (see pic)
The only thing avalible is the point box lol i have tried using a diffrent browser and my NNID and regular login as well.
Anybody got any ideas or will i have to phone them?
http://postimg.org/image/82k3ra0qf/full/

I think thins unlock when you redeem the points box. You have no choice but to click through it.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Ikki Barri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case anyone has trouble with the adding a friend face-to-face mode, you have to enable your location to be tracked and then reboot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D:)