My Nintendo is live!

My_Nintendo_95677.jpg

Sign in with your social accounts or NNID because My nintendo is live folks!

:arrow:https://my.nintendo.com/
If the miitomo app is crashing and you are rooted go here and install these two things to get it to work again! MIITOMO DOES NOT LIKE ROOT

The same applies to jailbreaking.

Last edited by chavosaur,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Not a very relevent statement, since the iPhone 4 is unsupported. I'm sure many people still use it. I used that phone from 2012-2014, and the only problem I had was MHFU.
On the Apple Store it states it requires v7.00 at minimum so it should work with iPhone 4, right?

I've tried playing Sonic Dash on my 3GS but nope, it takes forever to load and when it does the screen goes black and back to the iOS menu. This is what happens for having old tech. :P

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Anyone in Europe already got the email to acquire the extra Platinum coins?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

It'll be right at the bottom of the points history list. It's at the bottom of the email too. It just says "Pre-register for Miitomo +200", doesn't mention Club Nintendo.
I got that but I'd thought Club Nintendo would be mentioned as well. Thanks for the tips, Barri.

Reactions: Ikki Barri

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the Apple Store it states it requires v7.00 at minimum so it should work with iPhone 4, right?

I've tried playing Sonic Dash on my 3GS but nope, it takes forever to load and when it does the screen goes black and back to the iOS menu. This is what happens for having old tech. :P

I looked at the page after I tried to play it. It says that there would be extremely poor performance on iPhone 4, yet it still lets you purchase and download it to that specific iPhone. They should have just marked it as Not Compatible for people using that device. The technology is there, they should have done it, because if you're able to purchase and download it, then it should be assumed that it would be working fine on said phone model.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Guys, don't forget to visit that terrible social community weekly called Miiverse to acquire silver coins and supposedly visiting the eShop also allows to gain silver coins too.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Currently I have 920 silver coins but 0 gold. Sigh. I'm guessing if/when the physical items start appearing they'll require gold coins but I'm not going to spend money on the eShop just for the sake of that.

Club Nintendo with its flaws was still better as it allowed me to redeem points of physical games I bought whereas My Nintendo only permits eShop purchases.

Edit: Hadn't seen before that I needed to activate the Miiverse & eShop check to get silver coins so I have 920 silveries now.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-