My medical condition finally got the best of me...

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Both Xuphor AND Kinecto have been banned so its time to move on. If you still need an outlet to throw your love at then ill be your target. Go on, Shower me with your adoration and care...

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not really suitable for you to be using the same .gif every tiem. TIEM.

ja96ww.jpg

DiabloStorm

Anti-Semantic Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
1 more post count and your title will automatically change to Diablo and it'll be in blood red.
I was already there before...evidently I was "trying way too hard" (???) and 666 is too mainstream or something. I wouldn't want the kool kidz to get the wrong idea and start sacrificing goats to me over a simple number...
Huh. Who would've guessed that the guy maintaining his "666" post count would end up trying way too hard?

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I still havent lost faith in Xuphor and everything she said.

Kinekto may have screwed herself up, but god knows what happened to Xuphor.
Its likely they're the same person, but im not convinced.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it make me an asshole that I thought the whole thing was a scam to begin with? The fact that Kinekto or whatever wrote in similar text and cadence to Xuphor (and seemingly took very specific notes regarding the "video game"...) added even more doubt...

I'm thinking someone recently dropped a coffee mug that said "Kinekto" on the bottom...

Reactions: Phoenix Goddess

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it make me an asshole that I thought the whole thing was a scam to begin with? The fact that Kinekto or whatever wrote in similar text and cadence to Xuphor (and seemingly took very specific notes regarding the "video game"...) added even more doubt...

I'm thinking someone recently dropped a coffee mug that said "Kinekto" on the bottom...
I'm guessing it's pretty easy to "kinekto" the dots now huh?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She's 3'11", born in Russia and understands russian (though when called out to read something in russian, she says she doesn't like to read it for personal reasons), has CF, was one in the 54 or so people in the US that had west nile virus, survived that (not that death rates were high, but), and found someone (a member of gbatemp) that paid 700k for her surgery, and then found a donor days after which others spend weeks to months waiting for. She's also repeated similar situations "from the hospital with spotty internet" years ago. Sounds legit.

Nah, sounds like a psychological problem.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She's 3'11", born in Russia and understands russian (though when called out to read something in russian, she says she doesn't like to read it for personal reasons), has CF, was one in the 54 or so people in the US that had west nile virus, survived that (not that death rates were high, but), and found someone (a member of gbatemp) that paid 700k for her surgery, and then found a donor days after which others spend weeks to months waiting for. She's also repeated similar situations "from the hospital with spotty internet" years ago. Sounds legit.

Nah, sounds like a psychological problem.

Yep, totally legit. There's no way that can possibly be fake! Nope....no way, uh, at all. :ph34r:

Reactions: pokefloote

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m