Jibib

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nitroclan.freeforums.org
XP
Country
Hey, im addicted to this game, as its somehow ,really fun! xD

Anyway, im over day 100, and my Black Mage Academy needs Fire Magicite, my armor shop, needs armor stuff.. and all the other shops, except the item shop and the weapon shop, ill explain after.

I know you have to submit a behest to find this stuff.. but when i go on a place, which says e.g May contain Fire Magicite..

the only behest i can give is either Explore this area or Gain Experience in this area..

Somehow i managed to get Potion Ingredients and Sword Metal, behests for them two, where there.. but nothing else is.

Any1 have a idea how to do this.. im on like level 60 research for almost everything, and then i have armor level 20, Fire magic, level 15 ¬_¬...

So can any1 help??

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jibib said:
Hey, im addicted to this game, as its somehow ,really fun! xD

Anyway, im over day 100, and my Black Mage Academy needs Fire Magicite, my armor shop, needs armor stuff.. and all the other shops, except the item shop and the weapon shop, ill explain after.

I know you have to submit a behest to find this stuff.. but when i go on a place, which says e.g May contain Fire Magicite..

the only behest i can give is either Explore this area or Gain Experience in this area..

Somehow i managed to get Potion Ingredients and Sword Metal, behests for them two, where there.. but nothing else is.

Any1 have a idea how to do this.. im on like level 60 research for almost everything, and then i have armor level 20, Fire magic, level 15 ¬_¬...

So can any1 help??

Multiple locations are available for some things like that ... you have to check them all ... only one will display the behest option, and it will only display it if the locations has been searched to 100%

Jibib

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Auris Swordpath (i think its that one, but i knwo its around this place) , supposedly may contain Fire Magicite, and ive fully 100% explored it, the only avalible thing to do in this place, is gain Exp there..

My Black Mages are my most powerful adventurers and they can only do level 15 Fire Spells.. But they can do level 50 or so, (the other magic thingy) spells.. Which include Poison and stuff like that.. how the hell do i kill the Dark lord with Poison ¬_¬ lol

Oh and how do you unlock Frost Spells, as ive noticed Frost Magicite in places..

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There are at least two locations for Fire Magicite ... and like I said, only one place, at any given time, will give the behest ... for example, if you need sword metal, which can be gained at 3 places, and even if all 3 places are at 100%, only one palce will give the behest ...

New spells will unlock as you pour more money into the training of existing spells ...

Jibib

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Bob Evil said:
There are at least two locations for Fire Magicite ... and like I said, only one place, at any given time, will give the behest ... for example, if you need sword metal, which can be gained at 3 places, and even if all 3 places are at 100%, only one palce will give the behest ...

New spells will unlock as you pour more money into the training of existing spells ...

So.. i have to get both fire Magicite Places 100% then the behest will appear in one of the two places??

EDIT: I did this method, i completed 100% all 3 places containing the fire magicite...

Still no behest... :'(

Raganook

Raganook
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that what you detail makes no sense. If they were TRULY 100% explored, then ONE of them would show a behest.

DO NOT go by the green bar. If the mission description is "gain exp", its 100%, and if its "explore", its NOT.

crinz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
have you talked to the shop owners again? i'd try talking to the black mage guy and get him to ask for a behest again and then check the map the next day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...