What's my name?
Guggimon, Guggimon
Guggimon, Guggimon

What's my name?
Guggimon, Guggimon
Guggimon, Guggimon

You know why? I got an axe to grind
Janky [?] get in line 'cause I ain't got no patience, got no time
Got ways, let's show you mine, maybe it needs a shine (Watch out)
[?] got a KO [?] you know it [?]
[?] shaking when I pulled up with the strap

Guggimon, Guggimon
Guggimon, Guggimon

So like I was sayin' before my AR start sprayin'
Janky tried to steal my Slurp and that ain't gonna work (Huh)
I know differently (Yeah), don't think differently
Yeah, I start to choppin' because we started from the bottom
Now we boujee, just drippin' and dippin' in jacuzzis
Head to toe, drippin' Gucci, you know my name is...

Guggimon, Guggimon
Guggimon, Guggimon

So all aboard and hop on this heartless express with me
Hoppin' till we droppin' [?] makin' it clap, blowin' up the trap
Yo, where we droppin'? I got my new pickaxe for poppin'
A few trees for me? This place is burned out for me
I just go with the flow while we playin' Fortnite, rock 'n' roll, you know

What's my name?
Guggimon, Guggimon
Guggimon, Guggimon

Fresshhhh Introductionnsss from the back alleyyyyy

X_X Guggimon

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Welcome boy. :)
Definitely an original, broad, eye-popping introduction, but long, too long, and a bit annoying, with an excess of character. And a difficult, almost incomprehensible US english, an elitist terminology, for a few; maybe not even english anymore...hehe

gioire.gif
gioire3.gif

Last edited by Nikokaro,

Guggimon

GBAtemp's Fucker, Alt Banned and McFuckaroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely an original, broad, eye-popping introduction, but long, too long, and a bit annoying, with an excess of character. And a difficult, almost incomprehensible US english, an elitist terminology, for a few; maybe not even english anymore...hehe

View attachment 274818 View attachment 274820

Yeah I kinda Suck at English but i'm learning it (I'm from spain and moved to the states when i was 17, so that transition is some what difficult to me, if you are used to speak spanish, german and japanese 99% of the time and also had a concussion when you was 13)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

View attachment 274818 View attachment 274820

Btw i like the fact that you are rating my introduction, Also it was more of a song then an introduction but i found it fitting because of the lyrics :)

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Nikokaro

laurenmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Killer Bunny and all

I am Laurenmo new here. i am here for learn.

I hope everybody will give help and support about all of secret tips and tricks. At the same time, I expect we can better build ourselves by sharing each other’s talent.

Thanks
Laurenmo

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I am Laurenmo new here. i am here for learn.
I hope everybody will give help and support about all of secret tips and tricks. At the same time, I expect we can better build ourselves by sharing each other’s talent.

Thanks
Laurenmo

Hello english lady
Welcome to this virtual world of play and fun, where all our innermost needs will be satisfied. However I will use the verb "to learn" for things much more important, instructive and serious that these stupidities...hehehe.
And of talents, apart from those of programmers, developers and hackers, in truth we see very few, sadly...hehehe.

sorriso.gif

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey little man. Thanks for all the "angry" reactions! Each increases my XP. I mention that because you only chose to do "Angry" reactions to about 13 of my most recent posts this morning -- you missed the other 400. If I point out some more things about your hero Michael Jackson (other than the obvious about him being a child molester), can I get another 50 or so "angry's" from you? I really want to level up to Level 10 before the year is over and no one has helped me more in that pursuit than you, Guggimon. Thanks again!

Guggimon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey little man. Thanks for all the "angry" reactions! Each increases my XP. I mention that because you only chose to do "Angry" reactions to about 13 of my most recent posts this morning -- you missed the other 400. If I point out some more things about your hero Michael Jackson (other than the obvious about him being a child molester), can I get another 50 or so "angry's" from you? I really want to level up to Level 10 before the year is over and no one has helped me more in that pursuit than you, Guggimon. Thanks again!
Yeahh... About that.... You started that, But anyway thanks for hating on me because society isn't doing that already (Sarcastic)(And no problem that i helped you with your likes then :/)

Guggimon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And Dinohscene thinks he is funny again... Good job gay boi

Guggimon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone called Someone to smoke that final pack :) (Next one will be a famous Chief editor i call shotgun)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs