OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
so from my other topic im going to start to make youtube videos every friday giving a vivid and very detailed review of a retro game thagt is snes or nes or genisis and this is my intro. hope to have any feed back.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xULV4UAiCCQ[/youtube]

D

Deleted_171835

Don't like it.

You don't need an intro for your Youtube videos. Just add a brief transparent title that slides in on the bottom. That would look much better.

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
Don't like it.

You don't need an intro for your Youtube videos. Just add a brief transparent title that slides in on the bottom. That would look much better.
really you dont like it. it took me a hour to make. but alto of good videos have nice intros.

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
What do you wanted it to look like?
at first i wanted mario dribbling a 8 bit basket ball and slamdunking a hoop that says tagzard and then the hoop exploding saying tagzards retro gaming reviews but this is all i got

Posts merged

QUOTE(Ikki @ Apr 18 2011, 07:32 PM) What do you wanted it to look like?
at first i wanted mario dribbling a 8 bit basket ball and slamdunking a hoop that says tagzard and then the hoop exploding saying tagzards retro gaming reviews but this is all i got

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was also thinking of adding an intro to my own video's too. But its kind of a hassle editing every single video u upload to utube in order to get a 2-4 sec intro, which will not only take time to edit, but increased upload time, and waiting time.

That's just my 2 cents
tongue.gif

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's too fast. Intro's are cool, but yours needs some polishing.
It goes like "tudududuBOOOOM" in a very short amount of time. So, make it just a little longer.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:
Don't like it.

This. For school projects, use a small title that flashes in the bottom corner. It's simpler and it's unobtrusive. What you made is annoying and kinda poorly made. It would be fine if you perhaps, made it look better and longer.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
It took you an HOUR to make this?

I think you should just learn some basics of video editing and animation software first.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Wholesome, welcome