Homebrew My Homebrew Pack

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone !

I published a personalized Homebrew Pack for The Homebrew Launcher on Github there any homebrews that I use inside. If you have suggestions for homebrews to add or delete please tell me :)

Download : https://github.com/Clement95/MyHomebrewPacks
I would like to suggest that you just use the GitHub client to synchronize the folder up to github rather than use the release tab

That way you can just download the current ZIP archive for the repository

Reactions: Clément

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hello everyone !

I published a personalized Homebrew Pack for The Homebrew Launcher on Github there any homebrews that I use inside. If you have suggestions for homebrews to add or delete please tell me :)

Download : https://github.com/Clement95/MyHomebrewPacks
Clement,
I wrote a scraper that will download the latest release from any specified GitHub page and zips them all up together, and it redownloads them automatically every day. Let me know if you'd like me to do this for your list and have a download link on my page (as long as I can add my favourites too!).
Edit: maybe I will add some code to unpack them and put them in a 3ds folder for people to just drag onto their card in one go.

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: Clément

Clément

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Clement,
I wrote a scraper that will download the latest release from any specified GitHub page and zips them all up together, and it redownloads them automatically every day. Let me know if you'd like me to do this for your list and have a download link on my page (as long as I can add my favourites too!).
Edit: maybe I will add some code to unpack them and put them in a 3ds folder for people to just drag onto their card in one go.
Thank you very much ! I had thought to do myself, but I think I'll make a few changes I would make myself

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I would like to suggest that you just use the GitHub client to synchronize the folder up to github rather than use the release tab

That way you can just download the current ZIP archive for the repository
Okay, I would change the download link because I prefer also releases :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ