Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That's actually such a beautiful picture
wub.gif

I've always been a sucker for photos with trees. Not sure why. I just find them really beautiful.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scott-105 said:
That's actually such a beautiful picture
wub.gif

I've always been a sucker for photos with trees. Not sure why. I just find them really beautiful.
So you liek the wood, eh?
smileipb2.png

I love that pic too, though. I just think the exposure is a LITTLE too high. The bright spots shouldn't be there.
smile.gif

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
Trophies
XP
Country
arctic try taking at least three photos of the same thing w/o moving the camera.
that means use a tripod, and use the hdr merge.
also if you want some tips on them camera settings . . .
bracket those bad boys, you'll be able to use the light and darker parts from multiple photos

0ddity

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I used to be into photography, but I wouldn't have the patience to make images that big. I'm pretty happy with the default 10MP resolution, here's a couple of my faves:

Towering_tree_by_jeremebp.jpg

Purple_and_Whites_by_jeremebp.jpg

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm sorry, but they aren't that good. Harsh, but it's the truth. Have a look around forums such as dpreview and steves-digcams for tips on how to take better photos.

Even I can do better than the images on in this thread, and I don't class mine as that great. To brag about your photos you have to be so much better.

14.jpg

CRW_2221.jpg

Those are on a 6 year old 7MP point and shoot camera, so obviously a very outdated camera. It does however seem to take good eBay photos, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=160485951460 for example.

If you want to take much better photos, experiment with the aperture and exposure settings.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: after i restes peacfully