My Gaming Sundays *Live*

KingClitoris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im going to put my webcam to good use if everyone would watch, if not ill not do it. Im going to attempt go beat any ds game (excluding rpg games because of leveling, etc) every sunday. I will take requests for the games, Even if they are gay games. Now If you do request games id really like them to be good games, not just stupid games all the time. I just want feedback before I do this, I dont want to waste my time and not have anyone do it. If I do this i'll want help keeping control of the chatroom, i.e spammers being annoying, etc. Please leave feedback on this idea.

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This really reminds me of achievement hunters, except you want a good game. Over at Roosterteeth they make him play one of the worst games possible.
hate2.gif

KingClitoris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I will tolerate really terrible games but, Id like good games too. Unless you guys are in a really torturing mode and make me play like My Little Pony or something idiotic like that. .-.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
KingClitoris said:
Linkiboy said:
I would watch. Though I would prefer exciting games.

Well there will be good games, but some will probably be for the viewers amusement to watch me suffer.
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

Tony Hawks Proving Ground and Downhill Jam are easy starters.
And maybe Advance Wars (both) too.
American Sk8land is a great game too.

KingClitoris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well guys, Im gonna need a few more requests, Ill be hosting a poll in this thread tomorrow and then we will get this Sunday under way!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality