Hacking My G6 Real is here... Few questions.

ScottC2105

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am very happy with my G6 Real 16Gbit, but I have noticed a couple of things.

A - It has crashed a few times, when loading a cheat.db file and once when going to MyCard. Is this normal?
B - I created a skin but for some reason it uses the default scrollbar and start buttons and I do not know why, they are in the folder. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
smile.gif

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the crashing thing, my 8G or 16G have never crashed. If you're worried about it, or if it keeps happening, then format the cart and see if it crashes anymore. I believe you hold Start while booting to enter Format mode.

As for the skins I don't know. Hopefully some of the skinners can help you out. Please up your skin for us when you get it done though. This cart is in desperate need for some.

ScottC2105

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got mine for £59 (16Gbit with next day special delivery). I got it from Mrmodchips, many hate the place but I have shopped there before and never get any problems.

I have formatted the card and I will see if any crashing happens now, I also switched to an XML cheat file.

ScottC2105

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Still doing it, it seems to be when I goto MyCard then select NDS from the menu to go back it hangs.

I've made a New Super Mario Bros skin but it has a few bugs I am going to fix first.

ScottC2105

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, here is my skin problem. The scroll bar just will not change! It always shows the default. Can anyone help?

nsmbg6rfh6.jpg

My G6 is hanging a lot! I'm starting to get worried.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @genistopitauniverfrocrami, Not interested. The fanbase totally ruined it.