Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate This
hate2.gif

i tryed everything he has a 3.4E wii he got it about 2 and half years ago Or 2 years ago and i tryed downgrading it i opened cios rev10 and tryed installing it it said error then it sayed succses

so i move on i install all the wads i need to downgrade and the i open ios downgrader and it starts installing it says error -1 then it moves on to the next one it says error -1 and does that for all of them then i am like what so i see if cios downgrader works and i try 3.2 and it says installing failed

then i try cios downgrader first same thing and then i try ios downgarder smae thing again

i am getting really annoyed all i want to do is downgrade his wii and update it to 4.0 through wannikio's updater (4.0 Updater Tutorial)

PLZ Someone Help

hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

timtlm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you install IOS16 first? Did you then install ciosfix.wad using the custom wad manager? Then you need to run IOS downgrader, and then you can run a cIOS installer.

corolla0305

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there - what i have done for a fellow Aussie Wii like this is to install Cios Rev 10 - which errored trying to patch the 3rd lot of things
then i ran Waninkoko's 4.0 updater
Patch ios60 program
install preloader
Run CIOS Rev 10 again
then you can do anything - ie wads - USB loader - backup etc

paulwesley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well it looks like you have hbc install so its not imposable to hack . PLZ explain exactly what you are trying to do USB loader backup loader vc ware what?

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
timtlm said:
Did you install IOS16 first? Did you then install ciosfix.wad using the custom wad manager? Then you need to run IOS downgrader, and then you can run a cIOS installer.

i did all that and it still didn't work
hate2.gif

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
paulwesley said:
well it looks like you have hbc install so its not imposable to hack . PLZ explain exactly what you are trying to do USB loader backup loader vc ware what?

just trying to install wiiware and use usbloader

QUOTE(corolla0305 @ May 23 2009, 01:01 PM) Hi there - what i have done for a fellow Aussie Wii like this is to install Cios Rev 10 - which errored trying to patch the 3rd lot of things
then i ran Waninkoko's 4.0 updater
Patch ios60 program
install preloader
Run CIOS Rev 10 again
then you can do anything - ie wads - USB loader - backup etc

thanks but i would rather follow the other guides properley so i don't brick his wii

corolla0305

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
haha that is taken from the guides dude - i could just zip up my SD card and send you the files as i have softmodded 28 wii's since 4.0

corolla0305

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1) Install cIOS36 rev10 using Network install mode

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zdztqgmtnyn

>>>2 AND 3 - YOU DONT NEED TO DOWNGRADE TO 3.2 IF YOU ARE GOING TO 4.0!!

4) Run the 4.0 Updater

http://www.teknoconsolas.tv/wanin/Firmware-Updater_4.0.zip

5) Run the IOS60 updater
say NO to install IOS61
say YES to install IOS60
say YES to patch IOS60
say NO to install the shop channel

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PN6WIJRI

6) It is highly recommended that you install preloader to prevent bricks. On the install screen press 1

http://crediar.no-ip.com/preloaderv0.29-cred.rar

7) Hold reset while powering on to access preloader and set preloader settings. In preloader hacks enable "Skip disc update check"

You can now use Backup Loaders and run Virtual Console and WiiWare from the SD Channel!

timtlm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then it is possible you have an internet problem. Try restarting your wireless router.

I wouldn't update to 4.0 until you know for sure your cIOS is installed. I know there are ways around this now, but this will just save you a headache.

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
corolla0305 said:
haha that is taken from the guides dude - i could just zip up my SD card and send you the files as i have softmodded 28 wii's since 4.0

ok so if i do what you said will it be on 4.0 and updated

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Richy Freeway said:
You don't need to downgrade at all.

Install IOS16.

Install ciosfix, I used this wad manager : [url=http://wiinewz.com/forums/nintendo-news/95...hanced-mod.html]http://wiinewz.com/forums/nintendo-news/95...hanced-mod.html[/url]

Install CIOS10

Upgrade to 4.0 the through Nintendo.

Patch ios60.

Done.

I did this on a PAL Wii yesterday. Works fine.

ok so this is 100% to work

Posts merged

QUOTE(simpet @ May 23 2009, 01:13 PM) Hi

Did you try the wad 1 and 2??

thanks

no i have not yet but i don't think that will work either

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If your still stuck in a few days send me a PM - most of whats suggested here is valid and should work , but if not ill put together a zip with everything u need and a guide, but one of the suggestions above should work without bricking anything - they are all safe.

Dinoguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i had the same problem you had you probally don't have enough free space, try freeing up some freespace before installing stuff,I freed about 100 blocks if is still doesn't work try 150 blocks if that doesn't work wrong problemi guess.

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
supdawgsiherdyoulikeisoz said:
yur mom is impossible to hack..... away from my pants!!!! hahahahah hah ahhahahahahh hah ahha!!!!!!111!111!

ok i usually just lurk gba to see what news/stupidness has gone on today but will a mod please BAN THIS FUCKTARD.

leemufc

Trophies
XP
Country
kLiNiKaL said:
supdawgsiherdyoulikeisoz said:
yur mom is impossible to hack..... away from my pants!!!! hahahahah hah ahhahahahahh hah ahha!!!!!!111!111!

ok i usually just lurk gba to see what news/stupidness has gone on today but will a mod please BAN THIS FUCKTARD.
i agree get rid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: brb