Hacking my EZF4 is so screwed..

mackster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hey whats up every one my EZF4 is so screwed up like bad...every time i play a game it doesnt save!!!!!! like if i played lunar knights saved the game then turned off my DS the save would be gone
blink.gif
,i also get that little pop up thing saying my game has been saved i also do have a saver folder in my EZF4

i am currently using a sandisk 2gig micro SD

please help
smile.gif

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm, make sure you have the latest versions of client and kernel. Check here. Also, EZ4 can't hold more than 80 games on the card, there's a serious bug in FAT system of the card, you'll get your stuff messed up.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Make sure you're not touching the screen or any buttons when the EZ4 boots up.
There's a "Touch to continue" screen that pops up on launch, and during this time the save is being written from the cart's internal memory onto the microSD card. If you press the screen/buttons during this time the save transfer will not be completed and your save will be lost as soon as you start another game.

The easiest way past this problem is to set the card to OBLIGED SAVING mode, where it then becomes impossible to bypass this save-write.

This is a common problem for newbie EZ4 users (probably due to the lack of documentation supplied with the cart!)

Hope this helps!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy