My difficult decision

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Jono1250, Jun 14, 2011.

  1. Jono1250
    OP

    Jono1250 Advanced Member

    Newcomer
    66
    1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ok. So I have $23.50 (AUS) on my eShop account, Zenonia (DSiWare) is $12.00. From what I've heard it's a really good game and right now I have nothing to play.
    Should I
    a) Get Zenonia because it is a good game
    or
    b) Wait until this thursday when the shop updates and see what's new.

    I probably won't be able to get more money for the eShop until next month, but by then i'll have OoT (comes out on the 30th here in aus) what should I do, Im really tempted to buy Zenonia, but want to buy some good 3DS software and Im gonna need money for that.
     
  2. Nathan Drake

    Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

    Member
    6,192
    2,150
    Jan 2, 2011
    Why don't you wait until Thursday, see if there is anything new, and if not, buy Zenonia on Thursday?

    Seems like a solid plan to me.
     
  3. Fyrus

    Fyrus Artilleur Carmin

    Member
    792
    124
    Jul 6, 2010
    France
    Marseille - France
    I'd say you should wait : Zenonia won't magically disappear, and you might regret if there's new content you would have preferred.
     
  4. koji2009

    koji2009 GBAtemp Maniac

    Member
    1,193
    31
    Mar 13, 2009
    United States
    Where's the option where I suggest you get Cave Story instead?