My Blue NDSiLL Isnt being Reconised

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by shayminSKY, Oct 27, 2010.

Oct 27, 2010
  1. shayminSKY
    OP

Newcomer shayminSKY Advanced Member

United States
    I know its a clone and it was bound to stop working, but it was working for a day, then I put it in a mildly dusty ds case and took it out again to play and it says 'There is no DS card inserted' There is you stupid ds lite. I got it 2 days ago and its not working. It was working great the day before! I have taken it apart to see if theres a problem and there isnt. Please anyone! I promissed it to a friend and i cant let him down. I cant get another one! Plz even if you have to walk me through messing with the inside! I'll do anything to get it working!

2. Xeezzz

Newcomer Xeezzz Newbie

Malaysia
    probably just dust in it blocking the ds from reading your card

3. gringosam

Newcomer gringosam Member

United States
    Dust out the inside of your game slot too, with compressed air. The blue DSiLL is a really bad fake though, I wouldn't be surprised if you started running into problems with no updates [​IMG] The whole R4 name is full of bad fakes, I'd tend to avoid it entirely.

The Acekard team has never failed me [​IMG] They were the first to release a fix for DSi 1.4.1, if you end up being disappointed by that blue r4, then I'd just get something from a good team. Check it out here: http://www.nds-gear.com/dsi-cards/acekard-2i I think they'll ship to Australia.

4. Schizoanalysis

Member Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Australia
    paper trick?