My Battle with the Corona Virus

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
So the other day I saw someone cough, then I though this was my chance. So I went to the area where the cough happened and I said, "hey Corona Virus stop being a bully and stop killing people." So I clenched my hand into a fist and I began to punch the Corona Virus. I swung at the air where the cough happened and I tried to hit it as hard as I can. "Take this, and this, and that" I shouted. But in the end I have lost the battle. Because a few days later I was diagnosed with the Corona Virus.

Last edited by SG854,

m_babble

Elder Phantom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing about this scenario is the hoaxers have a real chance of dying and/or killing their friends and family members as a consequence of their actions. Not something you want to be wrong about. Have fun going down that rabbit hole.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Coronavirus = Blue dress lady
@SG854 = Way Are U Roning?

What a name for a corona virus denier

Choose your destiny Kauffman

images

"So, I was in a plane with a lady, and the lady coughed. I punched her in ther face, and I took a trip to the nearest emergency room in Uganda.
I did the test and I didn't had Coronavirus.
I got positive for Cancer"
-everyone laughs-

1920121-N.JPG_1359985867.jpg

"So, this family attends a Talent show in Tijuana... and the Talent Agent asks them: What's your talent?
And soon after, the lady gets naked, and the father gets naked too. And the children gets naked too.
Then, the dog comes in, and the son starts likcing the *** of the dog. And then, the father, puts his entire fists on the lady's *** and the dog starts licking the ****** of the lady, and then, one of the children starts to piss everywhere, and then, they **** themselves, and everyone starts to lick the **** and then, the father **** and it starts to drip out of the mom's ****** and then everyone starts licking each other's ***** and then, one of the children starts to fist the dog's *** and there was blood all over the floor, and the daughter starts licking the blood and ****** herself, and the son starts licking the blood of the dog and the **** of the daughter while the parents are eating the *** of the dog and the children, and then, they start to **** each other, and they start to sweat, ew the nasty sweat, and they start to drink the blood of the dog and the **** of the mother and the *** of the father, and then they start to spank each other's **** and then they finish each other.
Talent Agent says: Interesting show. What's the name of it?
The Aristocrats!.
-everyone laughs-

Last edited by JuanMena,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Morning