my acekard freezes?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Langin, Feb 24, 2010.

Feb 24, 2010

my acekard freezes? by Langin at 8:44 PM (975 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Langin
    OP

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    Okay I will need to make the title more clearer. but lets start my story, yesterday when I was going to bed my dsi fell out of my hand(fuck that, I don´t know why) but it fell of and it did play everything fine. tomorrow when I was awake I wanted to check something because I thought there could be something wrong with my dsi so I checked everything and I began to play mario bros., suddenly it did freeze(I don´t know why) but I did restart and my SD card was corrupted [​IMG]. so I did give it a full panasonic format and it did play for 5 fucking minutes! then it froze again! so I was kinda scared and did restart it. But again the same story as previous. it just freezes randomly now...

so how can I fix this?

everything thats bad happent today:

SD crashed
    Ak2I(with akaio 1.5.1) freezes randomly
    I am sad

edit: It makes good contact thats not the problem but it just freezes.(when I soft-reset my dsi it sees the icon without touching the game-card)

2. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    As it's freezing mid game and you're ending up with a corrupt MSD card, it's likely to be an issue with the MSD card or contact with the MSD card. Dropping your DSi wasn't a good thing to do.

Try the DSi with an original cart for a few hours. Try the AK with another MSD card, and try putting a piece of paper behind the MSD or putting a piece of sellotape on the opposite side of the contacts just to push it down on the contacts better. Check the SD spring slot is working fine.

Failing that I imagine you'll have to open it up to see if there's an issue from being dropped.

3. Langin
    OP

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands

hmmm well if I open the cheat screen, it opens normally but when I press again(on a differnt game) the Y button, it freezes too!? wtf... and I gonna try youre tricks!