my acekard freezes?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Langin, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Langin
    OP

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    Okay I will need to make the title more clearer. but lets start my story, yesterday when I was going to bed my dsi fell out of my hand(fuck that, I don´t know why) but it fell of and it did play everything fine. tomorrow when I was awake I wanted to check something because I thought there could be something wrong with my dsi so I checked everything and I began to play mario bros., suddenly it did freeze(I don´t know why) but I did restart and my SD card was corrupted [​IMG]. so I did give it a full panasonic format and it did play for 5 fucking minutes! then it froze again! so I was kinda scared and did restart it. But again the same story as previous. it just freezes randomly now...

so how can I fix this?

everything thats bad happent today:

SD crashed
    Ak2I(with akaio 1.5.1) freezes randomly
    I am sad

edit: It makes good contact thats not the problem but it just freezes.(when I soft-reset my dsi it sees the icon without touching the game-card)

2. tk_saturn

tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 26, 2010
    As it's freezing mid game and you're ending up with a corrupt MSD card, it's likely to be an issue with the MSD card or contact with the MSD card. Dropping your DSi wasn't a good thing to do.

Try the DSi with an original cart for a few hours. Try the AK with another MSD card, and try putting a piece of paper behind the MSD or putting a piece of sellotape on the opposite side of the contacts just to push it down on the contacts better. Check the SD spring slot is working fine.

Failing that I imagine you'll have to open it up to see if there's an issue from being dropped.

3. Langin
    OP

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague

hmmm well if I open the cheat screen, it opens normally but when I press again(on a differnt game) the Y button, it freezes too!? wtf... and I gonna try youre tricks!