Hardware My 3DS is having a seizure.

ShaneMichael

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So recently my 3DS has been screwing up. It's been closing down a lot, it says the sd card is locked when it isn't inside, it's been lagging, it shuts off a lot, it had a blue screen this morning, but it rebooted and went to the menu. I also have no money whatsoever to fix it.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So recently my 3DS has been screwing up. It's been closing down a lot, it says the sd card is locked when it isn't inside, it's been lagging, it shuts off a lot, it had a blue screen this morning, but it rebooted and went to the menu. I also have no money whatsoever to fix it.
Sell it for parts if you don't have money to fix it? That way you can get a new one and not have this problem. Did you use CFW to install something to sysnand?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No CFW. Just Homebrew. Plus, my 3DS is just junk. Broken circle pad, hardly any sound, scratched bottom screen. Ugh
Seems like it'd be best to sell it on eBay or something. At least you'd be able to get between $30-$50 for it for its condition. Because if you sell it and save the money for a new 3ds or new 3ds xl, I think you'll still be able to get your homebrew on it with browser hax. Unless it's been completely patched on all firmwares. You can easily find a replacement o3ds on eBay for no more than $90 for a decent shape used one as well

Reactions: SmileCitrus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30