My 3DS is having a seizure.

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by ShaneMichael, Dec 23, 2015.

1. ShaneMichael
    OP

ShaneMichael Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2015
    United States
    everywhere
    So recently my 3DS has been screwing up. It's been closing down a lot, it says the sd card is locked when it isn't inside, it's been lagging, it shuts off a lot, it had a blue screen this morning, but it rebooted and went to the menu. I also have no money whatsoever to fix it.

2. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    Sell it for parts if you don't have money to fix it? That way you can get a new one and not have this problem. Did you use CFW to install something to sysnand?

3. ShaneMichael
    OP

ShaneMichael Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2015
    United States
    everywhere
    No CFW. Just Homebrew. Plus, my 3DS is just junk. Broken circle pad, hardly any sound, scratched bottom screen. Ugh

4. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    Seems like it'd be best to sell it on eBay or something. At least you'd be able to get between $30-$50 for it for its condition. Because if you sell it and save the money for a new 3ds or new 3ds xl, I think you'll still be able to get your homebrew on it with browser hax. Unless it's been completely patched on all firmwares. You can easily find a replacement o3ds on eBay for no more than $90 for a decent shape used one as well

SmileCitrus likes this.