Hacking My 2DS XL doesn't seem to work

Djatsoris26

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, when moving around files, trying to fix this, I accidentally deleted boot9strap.

I'm having a problem. When I open homebrew, it's alright. But when I open an application, homebrew freezes and nothing happens. I can't go to the home screen, I can't tap anything, I can't hit any buttons, the only thing I can do is open up Luma. DM me for a video of this. (I don't know if you can DM people because I joined just to make this post)

Edit: After reading some things, you can't DM me until I make a few posts. So just comment on this post if you can help

Last edited by Djatsoris26,

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: Alexander1970

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First of all, when moving around files, trying to fix this, I accidentally deleted boot9strap.

I'm having a problem. When I open homebrew, it's alright. But when I open an application, homebrew freezes and nothing happens. I can't go to the home screen, I can't tap anything, I can't hit any buttons, the only thing I can do is open up Luma. DM me for a video of this. (I don't know if you can DM people because I joined just to make this post)
"I accidentally deleted boot9strap" and "the only thing I can do is open up Luma"? How is that supposed to work? There are some ways to delete B9S:
  • Running the un-install hax script with GodMode9
  • Starting native.firm and using the official updater
  • Booting Gateway mode on SysNAND while on official firmware 11.3 or higher
===================

First check for traces of custom firmware:
  • Does holding (Start) or (Select) on power on load GodMode9 and Luma3DS settings respectively?
  • Can you bring up Rosalina Menu with (L)+(Select)+(Down)?
  • Are there non-legit titles on the Home Menu (FBI, Homebrew Launcher, games installed with FBI) and can you start those titles? (Without CFW it will say something like "Software could not be started… download from eShop again.")
Please describe your issues a little more. If you want to show something on video and the spam protection does not allow you to post a link you will have to obfuscate it a little:

htt_ps :// here-is my link . (net)/ blablabla

That restriction for new members is a little annoying, but honestly, with all the spambots posting nonsense it is the lesser evil. After a few regular posts that restriction disappears.

Good luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/nRspgWaF_K0?si=SKZ48aRDQyB7vpRH